• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deserted Jungle

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm working on my first map! The name is Deserted Jungle and basically I will have houses and buildings that are torn-down from erosion. Tell me what you think so far! BTW, I'm builidng this by myself so it will NOT be Breeze Island lol.

Link to map: http://www.mediafire.com/?34dsg929p9p7d26
(Too lazy to take screenshot :p)
To view map:
1. Go to start.
2. Type "%appdata%
3. Open ".minecraft"
4. Open "saves"
5. Put the file included with the .rar file in the saves folder and run minecraft.
6. Go to single player.
7. And play world "mcsg map"!

Looking for more builders! Tell me if you would like to help :)

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
Added pics! Of course, there is much more to see but thats just for now! Also, I would be willing to have someone help me through the rest of building the map. Thanks!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Cornucopia isn't round...
Structures look really blocky. It's Minecraft, I know, but it just seems to lack shape.

This map has potential. However, I see much improvement to be made.

Reactions: cmb

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
Cornucopia isn't round...
Structures look really blocky. It's Minecraft, I know, but it just seems to lack shape.

This map has potential. However, I see much improvement to be made.
Thanks for the feedback! I was not aware that cornucopia had to be round but I will work on that! I tried to make the structures look more original but I just couldn't figure out how :/ That's why I'm asking for another builder to help me. I will work on adding bigger structures with more shape and texture and work on making cornucopia better. Once again, thanks for the feed back!

cmb

Spectator
Reaction score
Looking for builders if you would like to help! (Or terraformers, redstoners, etc.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci