• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desire [US]

Phelyxx

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats, you can see me enraged due to your actions. That honestly was the worst clan battle in my life.
BTW You spelled typical wrong, start using google translate. *also congrats that your clan can somehow get 7 block hits.
Also i really want that 1v1, because you never beat me in a 1v1.
DJPlay321.com is probably you server of choice so hmu when your ready for a 1v1.
Ok, im join to djplay but we won because u left the cb and we are winning 4-2, u said dq for by another person who was not in our clan said another roster with one of our members on it, that isnt dq, our clan dont hit 7 blocks lol.

XxMCMastersxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ToxicFusionPVP
Donor: Not a donor but usally I don't get kicked
Additional Info: Im starting to get back into mcsg my stats are the greatest because my brothers used to play but they don't anymore but I have a computer that gets no lag so yeah thats all I wanted to tell you.

DesireUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ToxicFusionPVP
Donor: Not a donor but usally I don't get kicked
Additional Info: Im starting to get back into mcsg my stats are the greatest because my brothers used to play but they don't anymore but I have a computer that gets no lag so yeah thats all I wanted to tell you.
Pending. Get on TS for a better rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci