• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desktop Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Revived.
After breaking my laptop (It got wet, and the harddrives went N/D, needs to dry) I needed to use another one, luckily my brother's old laptop is the same as mine (He got a new gaming PC a year ago)
So, I completely restored this one and installed the files that I needed to, only took about 30 minutes, only needed the needed files to run and edit files. (Java, Winrar, etc.)
I never actually liked my old layout, because the "Folder" Folder was completely filled with junk, that I was never going to be able to actually clean, so I decided to properly organize this one, a new start.
Going to keep everything I need and to get rid of everything that I don't need, unlike my old one that had about 165 Gigabytes of space used up by junk, leaving be only 45 Gigabytes to work with, this one would in theory, have more space.
My desktop:

All the folders you don't need to see.
In the important folder is nothing, but a subfolder for shortcuts.
Audio is all pirated Queen, pirated Electro, and a legally downloaded mix.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Post a screenshot of your desktop for no reason.

To take a picture of your desktop press "prt sc", which means print screen. After that open paint and then paste the image.
I'll post mine when I get a chance. Secondly, one piece? We need to hang out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci