• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
How am I being cocky? I just said I was on 7hours today to show that I tried to be active and get to know everyone

No, you were being cocky. You lie about being in half the clans in your signature, you act like you're so good, you apply for clans and think you're always going to get auto member, and you're just cocky in general.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
No, you were being cocky. You lie about being in half the clans in your signature, you act like you're so good, you apply for clans and think you're always going to get auto member, and you're just cocky in general.
Okay one I didn't lie about any of the Clans I was in? And I never acted like I was good or was getting auto member?

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay one I didn't lie about any of the Clans I was in? And I never acted like I was good or was getting auto member?

Lol "Played 7 hours and already got trial, hmu with that member," you came on Rev the other day nad over 20 people were on and you said "The only decent player on rn is (Name)" just gtfo you're denied

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol "Played 7 hours and already got trial, hmu with that member," you came on Rev the other day nad over 20 people were on and you said "The only decent player on rn is (Name)" just gtfo you're denied
Please explain to me why anyone would get cocky over getting trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci