• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (Include Alts): Depressives // PoseidonIsNotGod
Skype & Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
Skill [1-10]: 10
Microphone [Y/N]: Yes
Map Knowledge [1-10]: 10
Clan Experience [1-10]: 10
Past Clans: Synergy, Beyond, Exquisite, Elusive, Dare, Paladin, Hollow, Defiance, Sinister, Omega V1, Dexterity, Ancient, Outset/Audentia, Invincible etc
Do you know Members: yes

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
Past Clans: Synergy, Beyond, Exquisite, Elusive, Dare, Paladin, Hollow, Defiance, Sinister, Omega V1, Dexterity, Ancient, Outset/Audentia, Invincible etc
Denied.

~FLIP

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop applying, we're going to keep denying you, and half those clans you were in you were either in it for less than a day or you had your computer taken away.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
Stop applying, we're going to keep denying you, and half those clans you were in you were either in it for less than a day or you had your computer taken away.
I was in all those clans for 1 month + and I was told to reapply by _Ziggurat_ and Airlifts and soccer stop replying and mind your own business please dude ily but sometimes u get kinda anoyying just pm me if u have any personal problems with me yo

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
Rip if he doesn't get accepted I won't lmao
Nah I didn't get accepted because personal feelings towards me got in the way and cuz I was dumb and asked for member lmao! You Wil get accepted tho homie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci