• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exists

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN (Include Alts): Exists / Crafteh / Exvi
Skype & Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yeah
Skill [1-10]: 8
Microphone [Y/N]: Yeah
Map Knowledge [1-10]: 10
Clan Experience [1-10]: 10
Past Clans: Prod, Eternity, Organization, Verzon, Hurricanes, United
Do you know Members: Depressives, Intensify, Ty, Holy, Avenqed

idfc

Spectator
Reaction score
V.I.P [Ex-Staff/1 Month in the clan]
You were kicked
I was kicked for doing bad in 1 cb, makes fcking sense does it? Everybody has there bad days, and that was one of them, there's no other reason why.

I'm not even close to being a "toxic" person on mcsg, there's much more people that are toxic than me.

bs, js

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
I was kicked for doing bad in 1 cb, makes fcking sense does it? Everybody has there bad days, and that was one of them, there's no other reason why.

I'm not even close to being a "toxic" person on mcsg, there's much more people that are toxic than me.

bs, js
Ok well, if you really want to join back, then re-apply.

Inspiring

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't lied on About those clans.. I might have been on different accounts.. In those clans.. But I've been in them.

Divux

Career
Reaction score

bs, js
no you were kicked for double clan and lack of being active on top of that doing bad in a cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci