• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
quik I ain't tryin to start sh1t but this proved your nerdiness
lmfao how am i a nerd niqqa when i have a 2.2 grade point average and im a senior, makes no sense but ok mam

those are silentlys clans not mine lmfao

Last edited:

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
-= Past Clans 2015 =-
Beyond [US] Member <3
Sinister [US] Leader <3
X [US] Member
Terra [US] Member <3

Vortex [US] Member <3
Desolate [US] Member <3
Saints [US] Member <3
Serenity [US] Owner <333
Trostetic [US] Member

you have the same clans as me. the only difference is that im in a good clan at the moment and your not.
You were not in Sinister lmao, and you bench in you new good clan.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN (Iɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ Aʟᴛs): swiffty / juandood
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: sig
Dᴏɴᴏʀ [Y/N]: y y
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ):
Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ Dᴇsᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ?: most

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN (Iɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ Aʟᴛs): swiffty / juandood
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: sig
Dᴏɴᴏʀ [Y/N]: y y
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ):
Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ Dᴇsᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ?: most
nvm

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
clans define how good someone can pvp? i joined those clans for fun bc i had alot of friends in them. stop arguing with me d1vux, were in the same clan and your making your self look like a saltmaster general over here by trying to pick fights with someone whos in the same clan. why are you so mad? is it because everyone else in the clan roast you so you have to pick on " the new kid in the clan" to get some heat off of you? honestly stop replying your doing nothing but making urself look like a mad f4g
I would have to agree with you on this. Clans don't define anyone. I am in my clans because I am proud of them. OZ sucked ass yet I have in my sig because I am proud to own that clan. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Reaction score
This is your lord and savior speaking, got my whole crew you know we be tweaking and r bars on fleek. ur hairline weak, u hear me logan im trying to turn the other cheek but i cant cause i spit like meek, none of my packs have been leak, ur a dirty nametag using freak. Ill f ck ur b itch and blow her a kiss, bars seem magnanimous but i just say you cant handle us cause the way i spit is so atrocious. 5'7 and mexi call me poncho, chillin with my crew big guy ye you know im head honcho, lift like a b itch ya we already know doe, ball hard on your ass you could call me rondo. quik likes to suck dik real quick for itzslik wrist he flick with a fabulous person chick cause he a spick. Yes my bars seem quite rude, i speak it to show the verisimilitude, got your girl saying you so prude, the way she suck is so dam crude. alex chillin call him chapo, bitchass makin zero guap tho, bitchass is proly a trap hoe. with these bars i aint playin, retro carmines thats the Good im slayin, ur nasty ass should check your grades proly failin. Now u could say im outie like a belly button, eatin all the booty u could call me Nicky M.'s next husband, u got got lyrically raped call my trap a sex dungeon, this is a alienated subduction, thats the way we function, but ur girl says u got erectile dysfunction!
U don't got your whole crew cause i quit so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci