• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Destiny EU | Apply Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: FAMILYMONSTER
Wins: 26 :p (Yeah, i'm not amazing xD)
Past Clans: r3d clan
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, flint & steel, bow :)
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and water fights against a team :p
Skype(MSG OhCruzeh If Not Wanted Shown): If accepted, I will msg him.
Teamspeak [Yes/No]: Yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: Well, you guys wanted me so yeah :) I would love to join :)

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FAMILYMONSTER
Wins: 26 :p (Yeah, i'm not amazing xD)
Past Clans: r3d clan
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, flint & steel, bow :)
PvP Weaknesses: Teams and water fights against a team :p
Skype(MSG OhCruzeh If Not Wanted Shown): If accepted, I will msg him.
Teamspeak [Yes/No]: Yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: Well, you guys wanted me so yeah :) I would love to join :)
Accepted as Trial!

JordannLewis

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: FrameOG - Main SoGenerik Alt
Wins: On My Main i Have 8 On My Alt I Have 39 (Maybe More As You're Seeing This)
Past Clans: Variety (On Hive)
PvP Strengths:Water Fights, Killing Teams, Fns,Rod
PvP Weaknesses:Bow Fights, Hackers,
Teamspeak [Yes/No]:Yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: I Feel I Could Be Of Use I Havent Played Competitive In A While And I Want To Get Back Into The Scene Of It And Be Apart Of A Growing Community.

Extra Notes - I Quit Minecraft For School And Let My Little Cousin Have My Account So My Stats Are Bad On The SoGenerik Account But After The Global Stat Reset I Will Be Tryharding My Stats And Playing To My Best. (Also I Appologise For Writing With Caps Before Each Word It's A Bad Habit:/)
Thanks For Reading

M

MattGlowstone

IGN: FrameOG - Main SoGenerik Alt
Wins: On My Main i Have 8 On My Alt I Have 39 (Maybe More As You're Seeing This)
Past Clans: Variety (On Hive)
PvP Strengths:Water Fights, Killing Teams, Fns,Rod
PvP Weaknesses:Bow Fights, Hackers,
Teamspeak [Yes/No]:
Yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: I Feel I Could Be Of Use I Havent Played Competitive In A While And I Want To Get Back Into The Scene Of It And Be Apart Of A Growing Community.

Extra Notes - I Quit Minecraft For School And Let My Little Cousin Have My Account So My Stats Are Bad On The SoGenerik Account But After The Global Stat Reset I Will Be Tryharding My Stats And Playing To My Best. (Also I Appologise For Writing With Caps Before Each Word It's A Bad Habit:/)
Thanks For Reading
Accepted as a trial

xCiicoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Up for a clan war against Rectify? If you're interested, please add Krezhaa on skype (a captain of the clan) so you can discuss it further there

Reaction score
IGN: JacobPlaysMCFTW
Wins: 1 (i might look like a noob but when u fight me im pretty good)
Past Clans: Disconected,Zeus
PvP Strengths:fns, bow, fishing rod, block hitting
PvP Weaknesses:teams, hackers
Teamspeak [Yes/No]:
Yes
extra notes- look u guys u might say no but im pretty good i killed huahweed with 2 in a half hearts and some other players but if u except my i promise i will try my best at pvping and im pretty active (mainly on skype )

M

MattGlowstone

IGN: JacobPlaysMCFTW
Wins: 1 (i might look like a noob but when u fight me im pretty good)
Past Clans: Disconected,Zeus
PvP Strengths:fns, bow, fishing rod, block hitting
PvP Weaknesses:teams, hackers
Teamspeak [Yes/No]:
Yes
extra notes- look u guys u might say no but im pretty good i killed huahweed with 2 in a half hearts and some other players but if u except my i promise i will try my best at pvping and im pretty active (mainly on skype )
Im sorry But you We cannot Accept you because you are from the US And we are a Eu Division

Last edited by a moderator:

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Steinar202
Wins: 382
Past Clans: TheWolfz
PvP Strengths: Normal melee fights, fishing rod, using strats
PvP Weaknesses: playing way to reckless, ice battles, close bow shots
Skype(MSG OhCruzeh If Not Wanted Shown): Maks you can send it to Cruzeh, but its classified.
Teamspeak [Yes/No]: I can get it if needed, but have skype.
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: My homie TehMaksNinja was in it, and since he is such a cool guy and I wanted to go back to the clans and I want to join Destiny.

I have posted this for him due to his issues with posting on the forums etc.
He has been accepted as trial member.

M

MattGlowstone

IGN: Steinar202
Wins: 382
Past Clans: TheWolfz
PvP Strengths: Normal melee fights, fishing rod, using strats
PvP Weaknesses: playing way to reckless, ice battles, close bow shots
Skype(MSG OhCruzeh If Not Wanted Shown): Maks you can send it to Cruzeh, but its SteinarSundOlsen
Teamspeak [Yes/No]: I can get it if needed, but have skype.
Reasons You Want To Be In Destiny: My homie TehMaksNinja was in it, and since he is such a cool guy and I wanted to go back to the clans and I want to join Destiny.

I have posted this for him due to his issues with posting on the forums etc.
He has been accepted as trial member.
I love that reason (My homie TehMaksNinja was in it, and since he is such a cool guy and I wanted to go back to the clans and I want to join Destiny.) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci