• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Uh hey guys, this is kinda awk but yeah this is happening.

Well as many people just saw myself and a few of rebels members/applicants/trials left the clan to create this clan. When the idea came up of making a new clan, I was excited but put forth with a decision. Rebels was my first clan and my favorite and I felt so bad for leaving them and I couldn't take anymore. I am leaving this clan, and no for those who are like "omg !1 clan h0pper!!" From what just happened and the bad decision I made with leaving Rebels has been done, and Im pretty sure that they would not want me back so looks like im going clanless for a bit, I love everyone in both clans and hope that no one has any hard feelings for me.
sorry for anything I have done, I hope I can still be friends with everyone!

Peace, Bogen
DUDE, COME BACK EVERYONE IS OKAY WITH IT.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Uh hey guys, this is kinda awk but yeah this is happening.

Well as many people just saw myself and a few of rebels members/applicants/trials left the clan to create this clan. When the idea came up of making a new clan, I was excited but put forth with a decision. Rebels was my first clan and my favorite and I felt so bad for leaving them and I couldn't take anymore. I am leaving this clan, and no for those who are like "omg !1 clan h0pper!!" From what just happened and the bad decision I made with leaving Rebels has been done, and Im pretty sure that they would not want me back so looks like im going clanless for a bit, I love everyone in both clans and hope that no one has any hard feelings for me.
sorry for anything I have done, I hope I can still be friends with everyone!

Peace, Bogen
ok, gl in whatever you do

Drewskii

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Knowledged
Wins (on either Hive/MCSG):
700+ with alts

Skype ID: drewski97
Do you have teamspeak?:
Do you own a mic?: yes
PvP Strengths: ping and rod
PvP Weaknesses: water fights
How active are you?: on everyday
Why do you wish to join Destiny?: I know all most everyone in this clan and it seems chill
Have you previously teamed with anyone else in the clan?:
Yeah with almost everyone

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, knock it off. Jc did nothing wrong. People leave clans all the time. No one got mad at Bran when he left Rebels. (Actually I don't really know wasn't there at the time.) Jc made a decision to start a new clan and that is perfectly fine. I'm happy for him and I hope his clan goes far. That bunny doesn't make any sense anyway considering most of these members have been in Rebels for over 6 months. When Elevate was created, people didn't post awful things like this. Why don't you just leave this thread unless you have something helpful to say.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Knowledged
Wins (on either Hive/MCSG):
700+ with alts

Skype ID: drewski97
Do you have teamspeak?:
Do you own a mic?: yes
PvP Strengths: ping and rod
PvP Weaknesses: water fights
How active are you?: on everyday
Why do you wish to join Destiny?: I know all most everyone in this clan and it seems chill
Have you previously teamed with anyone else in the clan?:
Yeah with almost everyone
Accepted 4 member

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, knock it off. Jc did nothing wrong. People leave clans all the time. No one got mad at Bran when he left Rebels. (Actually I don't really know wasn't there at the time.) Jc made a decision to start a new clan and that is perfectly fine. I'm happy for him and I hope his clan goes far. That bunny doesn't make any sense anyway considering most of these members have been in Rebels for over 6 months. When Elevate was created, people didn't post awful things like this. Why don't you just leave this thread unless you have something helpful to say.
^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci