• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Applications are locked.
We are now
invite only, and players in the clan will be put on break if we seem fit due to activity.
If you want to be a part of destiny even though applications are closed. Talk to me privately.

Also yzpA , WolfieGames have been accepted as
member.
TheBossKingHD , iProGames , GetHoundoomed have been accepted as/remain as trial. For the ones that got denied pm me if you still care and ill explain.
Rest have been denied, i might have made a mistake, if you think i did pm me and ill tell you if i meant to deny you.

The reason for us doing this is it is very hard for us to practice teamwork in scrims or have fun as a clan when we dont have a basis and we have to sit out members in order to play apps. Which i tend to find hard and sometimes annoying. This may change in the future.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Applications are locked.
We are now
invite only, and players in the clan will be put on break if we seem fit due to activity.
If you want to be a part of destiny even though applications are closed. Talk to me privately.

Also yzpA , WolfieGames have been accepted as
member.
TheBossKingHD , iProGames , GetHoundoomed have been accepted as/remain as trial. For the ones that got denied pm me if you still care and ill explain.
Rest have been denied, i might have made a mistake, if you think i did pm me and ill tell you if i meant to deny you.

The reason for us doing this is it is very hard for us to practice teamwork in scrims or have fun as a clan when we dont have a basis and we have to sit out members in order to play apps. Which i tend to find hard and sometimes annoying. This may change in the future.
Congrats Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D :D D:

chocolatejet

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:_FazePvP_
Wins: Recently went to hive and have won 1 out of 3 (mcsg stats r too messed up so i quit)
Teamspeak: Yes
Mic: Attached to my headphones SADES Sa-708
Strengths: FnS, Rod, Sword
Weakness: Fighting in enclosed spaces- rooms,holes. Etc
Activeness: 7.5/10
I want to join because I want to start playing mcsg with a clan so I can talk while pvping.
I haven't teamed on anyone on Destiny but I have experience with 5-8 ppl clans on mcsg late 2013.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:_FazePvP_
Wins: Recently went to hive and have won 1 out of 3 (mcsg stats r too messed up so i quit)
Teamspeak: Yes
Mic: Attached to my headphones SADES Sa-708
Strengths: FnS, Rod, Sword
Weakness: Fighting in enclosed spaces- rooms,holes. Etc
Activeness: 7.5/10
I want to join because I want to start playing mcsg with a clan so I can talk while pvping.
I haven't teamed on anyone on Destiny but I have experience with 5-8 ppl clans on mcsg late 2013.
Apps are closed, sorry my dood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci