• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitalityBeast

Platinum
Reaction score
Crimson is a fun clan with a lot of chill people, but it's just not my type of clan, when I came back to minecraft I initially didn't care, but now I'm competitive again. Also there are a lot of things that people do in that clan that I hate, there's too much drama and it's basically a divided clan, so I left.
RIP in pepperonis ;-;

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
CandyLoco i banned you for 0 seconds and apparently thats permanent. My pc froze but you should be able to get back on in 5 min

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
hey sevector jcc and ian! #tembabys well anyways i am just saying how u shuld rly kick jedd he tickled me and repedidly put his foot in my armpit after i told him to stop it and evntaully i blowed da whistel and he left but anyways kick him in the armpit cause hes a randy and bat at qvq!

strange story but actualy tru
sinsearly xrefgod / exits

btw ad me on skipe for tem! to make sure i kno who it is, say 123 when u ad me
skipe: creeprslayr409_XxXxXhdYTmcPVPhq

and also if u se me in gam meet undr the brige wearing a baka skn to tem. if ur not waring baka skin i betrayy in 1st sight

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
hi i wrote a post earlyer nd no1 replyed yet? lik i thot i was known on the mcgaymer v2 survers but idk cus no replys and no likes. pls show sum support so i becum yt faymos and can fed my kitty

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
hi i wrote a post earlyer nd no1 replyed yet? lik i thot i was known on the mcgaymer v2 survers but idk cus no replys and no likes. pls show sum support so i becum yt faymos and can fed my kitty
yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci