• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destroyed City Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember in the movie that there was some tribute beating another tribute with a brick in a highlight reel of a previous hunger game. I have a bunch of ideas for this and will elaborate if anyone takes interest. Also if any one has any ideas that will add to the theme please share your ideas.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe you spawn in a city with subways systems and other typical building but there is also a forest surrounding the city... and the cornicopia could be in the center of the city in like a "park"

Maybe really dark, like stone brick not brick, throw a few bricks in chests for fun, Most buildings are destroyed but a few stand tall and are parkour to the top, fire in a few places, defenatly at least 1 skyscraper that you might not want to fall off of

HighestElite

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe in the book it was mentioned, but in the movie the visual was a destroyed town of an industrial look. Elaborate on yoiur ideas If you would?

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe in the book it was mentioned, but in the movie the visual was a destroyed town of an industrial look. Elaborate on yoiur ideas If you would?
Yeh i posted right before you on the 2nd map coming soon thing... however that won't stop me because i feel it will be a mix of city and forest where as mine i want to make like Fallout 3 destroyed city

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Heres a check list i made up:
>Metro station
>Central Parkish thing
>Majority of buildings are accessible and you can transverse by rooftop or wooden beams between buildings
>Sewer
> Restaurants and fast food joints for food
> suburban outskirts

and other ideas like that

HighestElite

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good man. I'm thinking of making a map myself. Most likely a smaller one that takes more skill to traverse the land so that chases are more intense and more skill based. Such as if you don't make a sprint-jump you fall down into water.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good man. I'm thinking of making a map myself. Most likely a smaller one that takes more skill to traverse the land so that chases are more intense and more skill based. Such as if you don't make a sprint-jump you fall down into water.
Highest Elite would you like to help... Also would you Tyler?

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
i have no problems helping, really good with hidding things, redstone, and making things look amazing(like me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci