• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Detailing the AntVenom Network/MCGamer Merge

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Hi, this post was originally made over on the AntVenom Website, but since it has gone down, I have decided to post it over here. This post is meant for the people coming from the AntVenom Network over to MCGamer, to answer some of their questions about the merge, etc. If you are from MCGamer, most likely you won't find any use in this post, but this is here for the people who need it. Thanks!

As many of you probably know, the AntVenom Server Network is being merged with the MCGamer Network. This means that all games, developers, and hopefully the community will merge over there to continue to play the games on the network. I just thought I'd make this just incase a few of you are confused about what is actually happening.

What's happening to the games?
Like I said above, all games are being moved over to the MCGamer Network, them being spread out between the main hub and the arcade.

What is happening to the staff on the AntVenom Network?
Well, that depends. The current staff on the AntVenom Network are given a fast track through the application process over at MCGamer. If you would want to apply however, go over to http://apply.mcgamer.info/ and apply for yourself, (Keep in mind, you have to be at least 14 to apply, so if you're under that, it will be a lot harder!). So far there have been 3 successful staff transfers from this server to MCGamer, being myself, BroghanTaylor, and ExultionFilms.

What's happening to your donation ranks? (Hero and Superhero)
Anybody who had a rank on here will be getting Diamond Premium over on MCGamer. This is the first lifetime rank over here, and is $75 normally. These ranks have already been implemented over there, and if you don't have it contact [email protected], with a screenshot of your rank on the AntVenom Network to be safe.

Will AntVenom be streaming on MCGamer?
Yes! During his weekly Minecraft streams he will most likely be streaming over on MCGamer, probably playing the AntVenom gametypes, as well as MCGamer classics such as MCSG, and SG Classic, or newer games such as Battlegrounds or Quarter Quell.

Will Non-Donors on the AntVenom Network be getting ranks over on MCGamer?
No.

Now, over to general MCGamer Q/A's!

Who is the owner of MCGamer?

ChadTheDJ. His Twitter is http://twitter.com/ChadTheDJ/

Who hosts the MCGamer Network?
CubedHost. You can find them here: http://CubedHost.com/MCSG

What is the MCGamer Website?
http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/ You can find a lot of questions I didn't answer about MCGamer over there.

Where can you follow the staff over on the MCGamer forums?
Froggytv
ExultionFilms
BroghanTaylor
(More will be added if more staff are accepted!)
Well, that's it. If you have any other questions, post them down below and I'll answer them as quickly as possible. Also, if you are ever on MCGamer, I'll mostly always be either on Lobby 4 or in a game, so come and say Hi! I have a red name in the tab menu, so I should be easy to spot. :) I'll see you guys over there :D

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So let's say someone got banned on antvenom and not MCgamer, would they now be banned on MCgamer too?
(I'm not banned on the Antvenom network, just curious)

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
So let's say someone got banned on antvenom and not MCgamer, would they now be banned on MCgamer too?
If they were banned before Xime was merged over to MCGamer, then their bans will not be carried over. This is a strict community though, so be sure to watch the rules.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If they were banned before Xime was merged over to MCGamer, then their bans will not be carried over. This is a strict community though, so be sure to watch the rules.
To continue on, if they have been banned when Xime was active for the AntVenom servers, then yes, it will be carried to the MCG servers.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I'd just like to welcome everyone coming from the AntVenom servers! Hello! You're going to be spending a lot of time here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci