• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Developer for a day

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
/op zukodark for a second, then
/ban zukodark

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
I would actually develop something useful for the servers. Or maybe do / fix community requests.

I'd probably add Hungry Hills as a 48-player map, remove Fallen Empire, Fallen Colossi, Destiny's Shiver and Kharmunrah. Besides that, I might add some community maps that are liked (Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven, Neighborhood, Obsitus City).

Plugin-wise, I'd add maybe enchantment bottles to the chests. Why? XP is really hard to get and sponsoring is not always possibly. Speaking about sponsoring, I'll be revamping the sponsor items too, at least remove the ender pearls.

Server-wise, maybe adding a hub for AU. AU is nowhere near EU / US, while CA and AS are actually closer. AU players should have the same experience as EU / US have. There might be not as much players in AU but there are a few ones, while CA has more, they could join US.

I could also remake the website. Maybe not in one day, but I'm really experienced with PHP (the code that Facebook uses). I don't think there would be a need for it, but it might be neat for some extra functions. Probably a lower thing on the priority list.

I am actually a Bukkit Developer, but I don't have the time for it + I'm not as experienced as the current Developers. But funny to see how people all want to ban each other or op themselves, instead of doing something benifitial... =P

PyrusZodiac

Survivor
Reaction score
I would actually develop something useful for the servers. Or maybe do / fix community requests.

I'd probably add Hungry Hills as a 48-player map, remove Fallen Empire, Fallen Colossi, Destiny's Shiver and Kharmunrah. Besides that, I might add some community maps that are liked (Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven, Neighborhood, Obsitus City).

Plugin-wise, I'd add maybe enchantment bottles to the chests. Why? XP is really hard to get and sponsoring is not always possibly. Speaking about sponsoring, I'll be revamping the sponsor items too, at least remove the ender pearls.

Server-wise, maybe adding a hub for AU. AU is nowhere near EU / US, while CA and AS are actually closer. AU players should have the same experience as EU / US have. There might be not as much players in AU but there are a few ones, while CA has more, they could join US.

I could also remake the website. Maybe not in one day, but I'm really experienced with PHP (the code that Facebook uses). I don't think there would be a need for it, but it might be neat for some extra functions. Probably a lower thing on the priority list.

I am actually a Bukkit Developer, but I don't have the time for it + I'm not as experienced as the current Developers. But funny to see how people all want to ban each other or op themselves, instead of doing something benifitial... =P

Kudos to this comment and thanks for taking your time to write this @Serventor but you could also do like this kind aswell vvv
If I was a developer for a day:
<--- Mcsg
and #45th comment :D

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Just a quick question here.
If you were a dev for a day what would you do and what would you include in the MCSG plug-in?
Answer in the comments below. :D

Edit: Thanks to krackan for the new signature :p
At least edit out the GIF in my signature o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci