• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name:Alex
IGN:Thatmexicanwolf
Maps Good At:SG 4,Valleyside University,Zone 85 etc....
Maps Bad At:Survival games 1
Weaknesses:My fps
Strengths:FIshing rod,Bow,Defending,Fns,Sword
Past Clans:None
Swag Level (1-10):69
Mic:Blue snowball
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity:I know people in the clan and I think im a pretty good pvper,Have a lot of spare time as a 13 year old.
Games Won:170
Games Played:2613 got the acoount from a friend with a horrible ratio
Ratio:6\10 I believe or worst xD
Donor:
None

NotPewDiePie13

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Connor
IGN: NotPewDiePie (Both of my mains were hacked somehow ;-; )
Maps Good At: The Survival Games 2 and 4, Valleyside, Icarus, Solar Frost, Breeze island 1 and 2, Demons breeze, Holiday Resort Teweran SG 1 and 2, Moon Base 9, Ancient Japan, and Fortress Pyke
Maps Bad At: The Survival Games 1, 3 and 5, Rugged Lands, Treacherous Heights, Teweran SG3 ,and The Fallen Empire
Weaknesses: Bow on land
Strengths: Rod combos, land battles, water battles, water bowing, can take out teams as big as possible.. as long as they are not to amazing. I cant take out up to about a 6 team of unexperienced players, 4 team of average, and 2-3 but possibly higher of good PvPer's
Past Clans: Chased
Swag Level (1-10): Uhmmmm ... over 9000, duh..
Mic: AT2020
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: I feel the need to be in a clan again, I miss my competitive side and want to show how good I can be. Excluding my ratio, im very good (not to be cocky). I have been hacked on many accounts so I must settle with this one. I want to be in a nice clan, where we have clan wars, and will have a good time. Thats what games are all about having fun, and It would be cool to maybe have a group I could do that with. Sorry If I sound like a really uptight person while writing this... im actually the opposite, SO LETS GO BOYS!
Games Won: 107
Games Played: 806 (more then 150 of them are when this account was hacked and taken from me, I luckily had the billing information in the depths of my email.. so i contacted mojang and got it back. Sadly, It didn't work on my other accounts ;-; ).
Ratio: 1/8
Donor:
Platinum

Hope You will find this Application to be Good enough :3 bye bye bae bae's

Xman121800

Spectator
Reaction score
name: Xavier
IGN: Xman121800
Maps Good At:SG 4,Valleyside University,Zone 85 etc....
Maps Bad At:Survival games 1, maps that suck
Weaknesses: rod combinations, Huahwi, fps, h4x0rs
Strengths: rod combinations, fns, sword
Past Clans: Impulse, Arctic, Dexterity :3, Reincarnated, Afflicted
Swag Level (1-10): 69
Mic: Turtle Beach x12
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: Huahwi is in this clan
Games Won: 115
Games Played: 1674 dont even ask
Ratio: 1/15 don't even play to win
Donor: 2 poor 4 u

Status