• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dhromex [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warner75

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Warner75
Wins: Like 3 (I die to Acekor when I afk :( )
Games Played: 54
Skype Name: You have me
Previous Clans: None
Game Rank: 100456
Donator: Nope
Self Ranking(1-10): 8
Strengths: Block hitting and taking 3v1 and bow spam
Weakness: Getting 5v1ed
Points: 0 ( I bounty every round but I've gotten up to 13k )
Are U Good At Fishing Rod: Yes! I find it like bowspam.
Have U Killed Darkrai202(Check At The Bottem Of The Page For More Information): Darkrai doesn't compare to the PvPers I've beat I have beaten HattoWolf and Cayden who are ranked number 1 and 2 in PotPvP on a server.

IAmADevil

Tribute
Reaction score
Have U Killed Darkrai202(Check At The Bottem Of The Page For More Information): Darkrai doesn't compare to the PvPers I've beat I have beaten HattoWolf and Cayden who are ranked number 1 and 2 in PotPvP on a server.

I will Trial you add me on skype moonflow11.
I will give you 3 chances for playing 3 games and I will spectate you. I cannot help you in anyway in sponsoring you. I will see how you kill (PvP Skillz), your chest routes, accuracy for flint n steel and bow and I will see if you win or not. Say if you get spawn killed you have 2 more tries. if you
Fail all 3 tries I will see how you went in the PvP and consider accepting you or not. Thanks for applying ;)

KabaniaBum

Experienced
Reaction score
I am sorry devil but only co owners and admins can put people on trial,decline,accepted I'm sorry for the news:(

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
You have been accepted for Trial. I will be taking your trial, not IAmADevil. Add me on Skype (extremehazza).

KabaniaBum

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but only do it if they have between 30-35 (and make sure there skilled like we're only taking the skilled of the skilled

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes but only do it if they have between 30-35 (and make sure there skilled like we're only taking the skilled of the skilled
Isn't it 30-40 because over 40 is in? Ill trial this guy because he hasn't played many games and he might be good.

IAmADevil

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry devil but only co owners and admins can put people on trial,decline,accepted I'm sorry for the news:(

Seemingly how I'm your what? 2nd best player, can't I be pumped up to admin or a higher rank? Like for #1 ExtremeHazza has flippin 7 wins. :/ o_O:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci