• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Boots or Sword?

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
So you're in a game of SG with four diamonds, two iron, and a stick. Do you craft the boots and get an iron sword? Or do you craft the diamond sword? People in UHC always craft the diamond armor first but people in SG always craft the diamond sword. What do you guys think is better?

Last edited:

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Personally, I'd go with the sword. You only get like half an armor bar increase with the diamond boots.

HeroInGreen

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd definitely craft the blade before anything.
That armour may look 'precious', but it's nothing more than a facade.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Depends what kind of player you are. If you are defensive then go for the diamond boots but if you are offensive the diamond sword is good for you. I usually just go for diamond sword.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I would definitely take the sword. Even if you are a defensive player, you still need a good sword to win most engagements. As stated before, the boots only give you a half an armor bar more, and if you get lucky, who knows you could find two more diamonds.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'd get the sword because the diamond boots aren't really going to make much of a difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci