• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond donor and Optifine cape GIVEAWAY <3

O

omridan13

Well the odds may be in your favor. You never know till you try. Plus this isn't going to be the only giveaway I'll be doing I've decided each month I'll give away a diamond donor and optifine cape and maybe some mini giveaways like actual prizes. <3. -pinkpopsicle
Your the most generous person I've seen online so far that's really nice of you I'll be looking forward to all of these giveaways <3

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Burtry
TWITTER: Just PM me on forums
FOR?: Diamond donor
Extra: You are super nice. No joke.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: billyguy1
Twitter: Just message me on forums
FOR? Diamond donor
Extra: <3

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
I am choosing the winner right now! any entries after this post are invaild and voided <3 thank you to all who entered and if you didnt win, try again next time. i will be posting more giveaways. to the winners congrats!!!! thanks for all the love! <3 it means alot

O

omridan13

Your the most generous person I've seen online so far that's really nice of you I'll be looking forward to all of these giveaways <3
please tag me on your next
Giveaway so Ivan try and win again because I failed to win this time :'(

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: UtahJazz8CP
Twitter: @JayoticMC
Giveaway: Diamond Donor
I'm tired of getting teased my my friends for not having donor rank and I've been playing for 1 1/2 years now and have never won a giveaway every and probably with never win one D';
P.S. : I subbed you :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: UtahJazz8CP
Twitter: @JayoticMC
Giveaway: Diamond Donor
I'm tired of getting teased my my friends for not having donor rank and I've been playing for 1 1/2 years now and have never won a giveaway every and probably with never win one D';
P.S. : I subbed you :)
Kinda late...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci