• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Swords

ThomasM

Spectator
Reaction score
Every game of the survival games I play, I find roughly 5 people with a diamond sword because once you find 2 diamonds from around the map or go to the middle when the chest get refilled (yes there are always 2 diamonds when the chests get refilled) you can make a diamond sword. Personally I think they are to easy to get, so I think they should be made a lot harder to get, by having no diamonds spawn in the middle and have them spawn in hidden rooms at opposite sides of the map.

Thanks for reading :)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every game of the survival games I play, I find roughly 5 people with a diamond sword because once you find 2 diamonds from around the map or go to the middle when the chest get refilled (yes there are always 2 diamonds when the chests get refilled) you can make a diamond sword. Personally I think they are to easy to get, so I think they should be made a lot harder to get, by having no diamonds spawn in the middle and have them spawn in hidden rooms at opposite sides of the map.

"yes there are always 2 diamonds when the chests get refilled" WRONGGGG. Yeah, sometimes i go to the middle and dont find any diamonds at all, so i end up in deathmatch with iron sword, i think its just fine how much diamonds spawn in chests.

ThomasM

Spectator
Reaction score
"yes there are always 2 diamonds when the chests get refilled" WRONGGGG. Yeah, sometimes i go to the middle and dont find any diamonds at all, so i end up in deathmatch with iron sword, i think its just fine how much diamonds spawn in chests.
Every game I have ever been in (a lot of games) there has ALWAYS been 2 diamonds in the centre when sponsors refill the chest and there has also been diamonds elsewhere in the map.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every game I have ever been in (a lot of games) there has ALWAYS been 2 diamonds in the centre when sponsors refill the chest and there has also been diamonds elsewhere in the map.
what is your IGN and on which servers do you play on?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

According to what you said, it means you have a big change to get a diamond sword as a player. Which makes it fair?

ThomasM

Spectator
Reaction score
According to what you said, it means you have a big change to get a diamond sword as a player. Which makes it fair?
Wait so you are saying a pretty much 25% chance is a big chance, what about the 75% who don't get one, they just have no chance, unless and idiot get a diamond sword but that doesn't happen too often.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So by what i saw you played 14 games and you call that a lot? you have 1 victory. I dont think you played enough to talk about this. Tell me if i'm wrong

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
My IGN is Jumboguy and play on all the EU server I guess
25% is a big change, means you will have 1 on the 4 games a diamond sword. If 24 have a 25% change to get it it means 6 people will have a diamond sword which makes it pretty fair ( Diamond sword doesn't mean you CANT get killed, i've killed enhoug people with diamonds sword with a lower sword. )

ThomasM

Spectator
Reaction score
So by what i saw you played 14 games and you call that a lot? you have 1 victory. I dont think you played enough to talk about this. Tell me if i'm wrong
*cough* Spectating *cough* and so I said roughly 5 people per game I play and watch for that matter (if you need me to be deadly specific) for how many games I have played, 14 and plenty others I have watched, that is 80 diamond swords through just 14 games

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Hey so like, Iv played loads of games (Almost 200) and iv been in rounds where there are loads of diamonds, but then iv been in games where there is none at all. Honestly even with a diamond sword you can still get killed, I killed a guy with full iron armor and a diamond sword, and all I had was a leather tunic and golden sword.
The point is, it's fine the way it is.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey so like, Iv played loads of games (Almost 200) and iv been in rounds where there are loads of diamonds, but then iv been in games where there is none at all. Honestly even with a diamond sword you can still get killed, I killed a guy with full iron armor and a diamond sword, and all I had was a leather tunic and golden sword.
The point is, it's fine the way it is.
Why would you craft a golden sword...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci