• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamonds and boats available in map 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So i saw a player earlier, and he had a diamond sword, plus full iron armor, and was in a boat. However, it was the forest map (first one) and i didn't think this was possible in this map, with iron being much more scarce and no diamonds at all. Is this new, or was he just hacking?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Recently, the cornucopia chests have been switched up a little, as you are now able to receive the same items as you can on map 2. This makes the cornucopia a more important place to conquer on map 1, as because earlier, the cornucopia had, virtually, the same items as all other chests.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meh, alright then. I kind of hate this, because it aids hackers even more with getting hardcore stuff. Good to know though.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, hackers could kill you with their firsts if they truly wanted. :p
Back in the days of classic SG, you would get teams of 4 with full diamond armor. So just be greatful. :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
haha yeah i guess. Thing is, its becomes much less possible to kill hackers when they all have diamond swords and iron armor. In the old sg1, hackers were defeatable if you put up a fight

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really, seeming is they have aimbots for their bow, and forcefields/ instant attack for their swords. You're pretty much screwed

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
lol they are easy to kill :p besides i just report every hacker i see :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well due to my location, theres always some lag, so that + hackers makes it pretty much impossible for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci