• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did Joey quit?

Are the rumors true about Joeygraceffa quitting?

• Yes, he quit MCSG.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No, he's still going to be playing and we will still get his fanbase on MCSG.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Have my prayers to the lord finally been answered????
Honestly, So many of you hate on Joey. Do I care to watch his videos? No. But does the mean I'm going to hate him and pray for him to quit the servers? Joey a nice guy that's just trying to play a game. And at the same time record for his fans. He goes through so much trouble to record because of jerks like you. So stop hating on him just because other people like him. Seriously, if all you do is spend all your time hunting joey down. You need to get a life. I rest my case.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, So many of you hate on Joey. Do I care to watch his videos? No. But does the mean I'm going to hate him and pray for him to quit the servers? Joey a nice guy that's just trying to play a game. And at the same time record for his fans. He goes through so much trouble to record because of jerks like you. So stop hating on him just because other people like him. Seriously, if all you do is spend all your time hunting joey down. You need to get a life. I rest my case.
I've spent maybe 60 seconds of my life giving a sh*t about Joey, and that was to look at his channel and then nope out of there. Not all of us who dislike him are as you described.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you not tell what a joke is....

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Joey a nice guy that's just trying to play a game.
Not necessarily. I don't find him to be that nice of a guy.
He goes through so much trouble to record because of jerks like you.
What does people not liking him have to do with recording? His own teammates beat him up, he needs to just not team.
So stop hating on him just because other people like him.
Why would he hate someone just because other people like him? Maybe he doesn't like Joey.
Seriously, if all you do is spend all your time hunting joey down. You need to get a life. I rest my case.
Where did that come from? No one ever mentioned that.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score

What does people not liking him have to do with recording? His own teammates beat him up, he needs to just not team.

Why would he hate someone just because other people like him? Maybe he doesn't like Joey.

Best post on this thread.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score

Watch his vlogging channel he's a great guy. And maybe he doesn't like joey? He was just hating on joey because everyone else does. And it does have to do with him recording. He gets try harded every game. And where did that come from? Are you retarded? Everyone hunts joey down. They spend hours out of their day finding him just to kill him. They need to get a life. Now comeback when you have a valid response.

jreitere

Diamond
Reaction score
You people are incompetent.

He said he played 3 final games in his vlog. I played the final one with him. That game was the 1st of the three, today he uploaded the second, the next will be him on Holiday Resort. The series ends with him being surrounded by that same clan, who kills off all his actually fans. Joey then says "Im bored" walks to the side and types /kill.

That is how the series ends, it is all you annoying obnoxious people that got Joey to quit and you are all immature contributors to MCSG's increasingly horrible community. Done and done. And Im right.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Watch his vlogging channel he's a great guy. And maybe he doesn't like joey? He was just hating on joey because everyone else does. And it does have to do with him recording. He gets try harded every game. And where did that come from? Are you retarded? Everyone hunts joey down. They spend hours out of their day finding him just to kill him. They need to get a life. Now comeback when you have a valid response.
How do you know he just hates Joey because everyone else does? Do you say that about everyone? So everyone hates Joey for absolutely no reason? Seems legit.

He gets try harded by his own people, not those that hate him.

Don't call people retarded. It's not nice and doesn't make you look very smart.

I said where did that come from because you accused him of hunting Joey down. It's a baseless claim.

I don't find Joey to be a great guy.

Come back when you improve your attitude.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You people are incompetent.

He said he played 3 final games in his vlog. I played the final one with him. That game was the 1st of the three, today he uploaded the second, the next will be him on Holiday Resort. The series ends with him being surrounded by that same clan, who kills off all his actually fans. Joey then says "Im bored" walks to the side and types /kill.

That is how the series ends, it is all you annoying obnoxious people that got Joey to quit and you are all immature contributors to MCSG's increasingly horrible community. Done and done. And Im right.
Oh no guys, we have a badass who knows what he's talking about over here!

If Joey truly has left, then oh well, it seems as though a vast majority of the community would be fine without him. If he does come back, then I'm quoting this post and telling you I'm right, you're wrong.

Lol, I also love your little rant on how this community sucks, and how you think you're the smart, "mature" one for stickin' around. Go join the Hive if you hate us all, rather than staying around making yourself look like a dumbass.

Last edited:

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
How do you know he just hates Joey because everyone else does? Do you say that about everyone? So everyone hates Joey for absolutely no reason? Seems legit.

He gets try harded by his own people, not those that hate him.

Don't call people retarded. It's not nice and doesn't make you look very smart.

I said where did that come from because you accused him of hunting Joey down. It's a baseless claim.

I don't find Joey to be a great guy.

Come back when you improve your attitude.
Everyone hates Joey for his fans. Who cares about his fans, hack I'm even a fan of him. He makes excellent vlogs, very funny, and well done. I'm not a huge fan of his gaming channel but his videos are enjoyable to watch and gives me a laugh. It's like Bajan all over again, dislikes him because he brings noobs to the community, hate his fans not him.

Everyone wants those bragging rights of killing a famous youtuber. People like you will probably target him to kill him and make his fans mad.

I agree with you there.

You can not hide the truth, people target him, make his time here horrible just because you dislike his fans, or himself. It is really sick to see people do that, this community should know better.

What could you possibly have against him!? Here watch this, this is his everyday life:

People like you are being extremely biased towards this subject. Sorry, but he's just another human being, and you guys treat him like he's some type a witch. I'd be ashamed if I were you.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone hates Joey for his fans. Who cares about his fans, hack I'm even a fan of him. He makes excellent vlogs, very funny, and well done. I'm not a huge fan of his gaming channel but his videos are enjoyable to watch and gives me a laugh. It's like Bajan all over again, dislikes him because he brings noobs to the community, hate his fans not him.

Everyone wants those bragging rights of killing a famous youtuber. People like you will probably target him to kill him and make his fans mad.

I agree with you there.

You can not hide the truth, people target him, make his time here horrible just because you dislike his fans, or himself. It is really sick to see people do that, this community should know better.

What could you possibly have against him!? Here watch this, this is his everyday life:

People like you are being extremely biased towards this subject. Sorry, but he's just another human being, and you guys treat him like he's some type a witch. I'd be ashamed if I were you.
What do I have to be ashamed at? I don't like someone. There is nothing wrong in that.

And I'm not denying people target him, or that its wrong, but the person I was talking to was accusing someone of doing it when they don't even know that they do it. They accused them of targeting just because they didn't like Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci