• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Difference In Steelseries....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Differemce between steelseries sensei and steelseries sensei raw?

Which one do you suggest?

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
I have no idea what this means, and It doesn't appeal to survival games.

Thread Status: Moved.

Moved to Off Topic Discussions.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I have no idea what this means, and It doesn't appeal to survival games.

Thread Status: Moved.

Moved to Off Topic Discussions.
Can you refrain from scolding him? He's clearly new to the forums, all you have to say is move it. Also, can you move it to the right section? Doesn't it go under Tech Support and such?

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Can you refrain from scolding him? He's clearly new to the forums, all you have to say is move it. Also, can you move it to the right section? Doesn't it go under Tech Support and such?
Ignorannce is no answer for breaking rules, just saying.

Anyways, As I stated I am unsure what he is talking about, I moved it here.
after reading your message, and his a few more times i notice he was talking about tech/pc things.

Thread Status; Moved to Tech & computer Support

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Ignorannce is no answer for breaking rules, just saying.

Anyways, As I stated I am unsure what he is talking about, I moved it here.
after reading your message, and his a few more times i notice he was talking about tech/pc things.

Thread Status; Moved to Tech & computer Support
It's not so much breaking the rules as making an honest mistake. I've never heard posting in the wrong section referred to as breaking the rules, but if that's what they taught you, please, make the new members feel unwanted.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
It's not so much breaking the rules as making an honest mistake. I've never heard posting in the wrong section referred to as breaking the rules, but if that's what they taught you, please, make the new members feel unwanted.
By breaking the rules I didn't mean "breaking" rules.

Anyways if you would like to post further, please make it helpfull to the Thread Poster, if you'd like to talk with me further about it, Please feel free to open a PM with me.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

Anyways if you would like to post further, please make it helpfull to the Thread Poster, if you'd like to talk with me further about it, Please feel free to open a PM with me.
Alright sounds like a plan

I don't know if you've read the reviews, but the Sensei appears to be overpriced while the Raw has a good price and you can save money. Sure the Sensei has more features, but they're not ones that I'd personally use for the games I play.

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright sounds like a plan

I don't know if you've read the reviews, but the Sensei appears to be overpriced while the Raw has a good price and you can save money. Sure the Sensei has more features, but they're not ones that I'd personally use for the games I play.
1. Ty for your reply
2. Ty for standing up for the noobs
3. Your are correct. I dont use forums. I normally just play.
4. You deserve mod more than him
5. Have a nice day

Thouqht

Tribute
Reaction score

Lmfao you made my day. You claim your are fully trained. Say no more

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please refrain from posting multiple threads with the same purpose. If you wish to get opinions on multiple gaming mice, please do it on 1 thread instead of asking on multiple.

Original thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/help-please.205760/

Thread Locked.

PS: If you have an issue with a moderator, please bring it up to Senior Staff in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci