• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Dimension 43 v3

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No (Explain)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
How'd you sort it out with Vanth? I'm now interested...
To be quite honest, Vanth only provided a small fragment of the idea to us and the thread. We did the rest. After that was cleared up we were allowed to create the thread.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What do you mean with "sort out" we never did anything with him to be fair. We created a new thread thats it. We dont need his permission to anything as we made the map.
In the thread it say "After the trouble were back. Thanks nephilm." So I assumed you needed admin help with something.

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
In the thread it say "After the trouble were back. Thanks nephilm." So I assumed you needed admin help with something.
Yes, cause there was a mod that said that we were not allowed to post a thread about this map, but we've cleared it our now.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, cause there was a mod that said that we were not allowed to post a thread about this map, but we've cleared it our now.
There you go. I understood the whole deal, but by thanking the admin I thought there might have been more issues behind the scenes.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
There you go. I understood the whole deal, but by thanking the admin I thought there might have been more issues behind the scenes.
We'd rather not go in to detail with the whole situation, feel free to PM us if you want to know anything else.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

This map looks amazing! - Hope it gets accepted.

Good Job to everyone who made this map!

Good Block variation and etc.

Reaction score
Ehh it looks ok to me. Maybe tidy up the planets! A slight bit bigger! Maybe you can also make the plane a tad bit bigger, but not too big! Other than that, its lookin' good B)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci