• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diplomacy [US]

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score

Diplomacy; The Art Between War And Peace

Clan Info:

Members: 2/20
Clan Battles Won: 0
Clan Battles Lost: 0
Trial Members: 1
Teamspeak IP: ts100.light-speed.com:8776
Applications: Open
Owner: FatalModzz
Founded: 3/30/14

Requirements:

Preferably 350+ wins [Exceptions Can Be made]
Donor
Teamspeak and Skype
Working Mic
Dedicated
Active [3-5 Times Per Week]
Respectful and Mature
Callouts and Chest Routes [Survival Games 4, ValleySide University, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, Teweran Survival Games 2]

Application:

[Open]/Closed

Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Wins:
Donor:
Timezone:
Skype Name:
Past Clans:
Tell Us About Yourself:
Why Should We Accept You Into Diplomacy: (Be Very Detailed)

Application Process:

1. Trial [3-6 Days]
2. Be Active On Teamspeak After Applying
3. Your Application Will Be Talked Over By Leader and Officers
4. Full Member

[Make Sure You Are On Our Teamspeak Before Applying For A Better Chance Of Being Accepted]
Teamspeak IP: ts100.light-speed.com:8776

Roster:
Leader:
1. FatalModzz/Editorialz

Captains:
?
* Means Trial Captain

Scrimmage Leader
?

Elites:
?

Members:
1. Keemiko

Trial:
1. zChaotic

On Break:

Cheerleaders:
1. lolistwee
2. mrcrafty1
3. kingusa12

4. FuzzyC00kie
5. MFC17
6. Fatality
7. Kriticals (Stormzz)

Clan Battles:

Last edited:

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
~~~Reserved~~~
Updates:

Scotty_Rockz Promoted To Member
3/23/14

MFC17
Promoted To Member
3/28/14

HohoHD
Promoted To Member
3/28/14

Kminer56
Promoted To Member
3/28/14

Scotty_Rockz
Kicked For Inactivity
3/29/14

KillersGotLost
Denied For Applying For Many Clans At Once
3/31/14

BLAZIN_420 Denied For Inactivity
3/31/14

RoobiemcFadden97
Left Clan
4/1/14

RuffyPlayzMC
Promoted To Member
4/2/14

Updated Thread
4/2/14

Kminer56
Left Clan
4/3/14

New Teamspeak IP: ts100.light-speed.com:8776
4/4/16

Last edited:

Scotty_Rockz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Scotty
Minecraft IGN: Scotty_Rockz
Wins: 602
Skype Name: HashTagTeamSlimeTimeCreator
Strengths: Rod FNS Melee
Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans: Divine #Paradox some others that disbanded
Why Should We Accept You Into Diplomacy: (Be Very Detailed) I know FatalModzz from our days in #Paradox I know he is very skilled and makes great clans, Though, There have been alot of them they are still good clans.Also I feel i'm an "Ok" Player, I'm not the best and i'm not the worst i'm "Not the average noob" Also I have played alot of game because my sister and my friend used to play on my acc. MCSG was the first ever minecraft server I ever joined and I loved it, Though I was horrible at it (One point my ratio was 0/2000) So considering that i've won the 600 games that I have in the past 3000 I've played my ratio isnt that horrible but the numbers are numbers and facts are facts, Yes I know it's still bad. I often accuse people of hacking and i'm trying to work on that. I often get irratated with fellow clan members when the will not stop trolling me with a fishing rod. Iam a very activy MCSG player. I have been banned 7 times. I no longer have any alts. I gave my only alt to a friend. I know callouts for almost every map that's popular on the MCSG community. I have multiple chest routes for every map. I will not dissapoint you if you choose me as an Officer/Elite. Or in that case any staff member. I will stay loyal to this clan if you are loyal to me. I know you have a history of disbanding clanns or merging and I really dont want to merge / disband i'll stay loyal to you if you stay loyal to me . -Thanks, Scotty.

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Scotty
Minecraft IGN: Scotty_Rockz
Wins: 602
Skype Name: HashTagTeamSlimeTimeCreator
Strengths: Rod FNS Melee
Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans: Divine #Paradox some others that disbanded
Why Should We Accept You Into Diplomacy: (Be Very Detailed) I know FatalModzz from our days in #Paradox I know he is very skilled and makes great clans, Though, There have been alot of them they are still good clans.Also I feel i'm an "Ok" Player, I'm not the best and i'm not the worst i'm "Not the average noob" Also I have played alot of game because my sister and my friend used to play on my acc. MCSG was the first ever minecraft server I ever joined and I loved it, Though I was horrible at it (One point my ratio was 0/2000) So considering that i've won the 600 games that I have in the past 3000 I've played my ratio isnt that horrible but the numbers are numbers and facts are facts, Yes I know it's still bad. I often accuse people of hacking and i'm trying to work on that. I often get irratated with fellow clan members when the will not stop trolling me with a fishing rod. Iam a very activy MCSG player. I have been banned 7 times. I no longer have any alts. I gave my only alt to a friend. I know callouts for almost every map that's popular on the MCSG community. I have multiple chest routes for every map. I will not dissapoint you if you choose me as an Officer/Elite. Or in that case any staff member. I will stay loyal to this clan if you are loyal to me. I know you have a history of disbanding clanns or merging and I really dont want to merge / disband i'll stay loyal to you if you stay loyal to me . -Thanks, Scotty.
Accepted Rank: Trial Member. Your application will take up to 2 days for Member because I know you very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci