• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dippy's 'Lucky' Shack

Do you like my work?

• Total voters

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
This is some of the best artwork I have seen here in a while, and I've been here for a decent amount of time. Good job it looks amazing :)
Anyways...
My IGN is Sweli
And my skin is a girl skin with blonde hair with a bow and a brown scarf, brown eyes, light gray coat, and a brown skirt. I'm pretty sure thats what it is. Haven't really looked at my skin for two weeks xP Anyways thanks

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
bewtiful art i would love one my ingame name is im_Batman225 and i like the one with the blue background alot ;D

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, my IGN is Professor_Nub, and my skin is a Steve on a purple (blue) onesie. I don't care what pose he is in.
By the way, your work is exceptional.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I recognized Mooclan's and HalfSquirrel's avatars, I must say they are exceptionally good, I am quite active on the forums to some degree and I would love for you to make me one of these amazing avatars. :)

IGN; OhFancy [A pug in an aqua sweater.] Any pose.

-Thank-you for your time.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Your art is amazing! Jeez.
If you could do mine my IGN is Gamer101luke. Thanks :).
If you dont choose me I will feel blue D;

Last edited:

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
This is some of the best artwork I have seen here in a while, and I've been here for a decent amount of time. Good job it looks amazing :)
Anyways...
My IGN is Sweli
And my skin is a girl skin with blonde hair with a bow and a brown scarf, brown eyes, light gray coat, and a brown skirt. I'm pretty sure thats what it is. Haven't really looked at my skin for two weeks xP Anyways thanks
Here you go, I went for more of a clean style, obviously not my best of work but I think it came out okay.

Edit: Made it smaller

By the way, the little logo at the bottom left is my little signature, heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci