• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DisappearEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustPlexo

Spectator
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]
IGN: JustPlexo
Name / Nickname: Plexo // Jordan
Where are you from? Sweden
Wins/Games: My Stats Suck but: 46 //301
Past Clans: dont remember
Why do you want to join Disappear: I haven't been in any clan for a long time now and i can play good and i can help you win many Clan wars im a very good friend to everyone and
I want to spread joy to the clan :D

PotatisBolaget

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Loogia
Name / Nickname: Oliver/ Loogi
Wins/Games: 35/200
Past Clans: Obelisk Horizon Inpirets Tetris Zaun
Why do you want to join Disappear: Cuz I want to be in a good clan that have great teamwork. I have a lot of clan experience i have been in Obelisk For about 8 to 9 month and i never got tierd of playing with them. I feel like i can fit into this clan cuz im a happy person that likes to play clanwars. When the pressure are on i can tryhard and still talk and play great.

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Disappear: Cuz I want to be in a good clan that have great teamwork. I have a lot of clan experience i have been in Obelisk For about 8 to 9 month and i never got tierd of playing with them. I feel like i can fit into this clan cuz im a happy person that likes to play clanwars. When the pressure are on i can tryhard and still talk and play great.
i recommend him <3

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, trial

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ceroria please lock this thread.

Just want to thank some people, Eddy/Aaron thank you for all your help with this clan. LeChay, Huzzuh, thanks for being great friends, and doing your best in clan wars. Oscqr, HypaNinjaTree, @chazz849, stay pvp u randies ;-; and thank you to all the members, trial members, and everyone who applied. ;-; hope we will return 1 day

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria please lock this thread.

Just want to thank some people, Eddy/Aaron thank you for all your help with this clan. LeChay, Huzzuh, thanks for being great friends, and doing your best in clan wars. Oscqr, HypaNinjaTree, @chazz849, stay pvp u randies ;-; and thank you to all the members, trial members, and everyone who applied. ;-; hope we will return 1 day
Thread closed. PM me if you'd like to reopen :)

TmsPvP

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Phann
Name / Nickname: Tiago
Where are you from? Portugal
Wins/Games: 88/1313 because I did not play anything, then I improved a lot and one month got these wins in one month/Kills-1247
Past Clans: WavesEU; Pulse; Tad; InsideEU; IDK; KPG etc
Why do you want to join Disappear: I have always admired this clan, like to help in any way I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci