• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DisappearEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Austin, MC name: AustinPlayZzMC i am 13 years old i have 374 wins i am a pretty good pvper trying to become a professional and i think i replied at the reight clan to doo that. My skype name is AustinPlayZzMC and im avilable on ts. TS name: AustinPlayZz. i am a good friend of _xZorqx_ and Huzzeh. I hope you all have a nice day and i hope you accept me. GoodBye.
Accepted :3 Btw next time you should use the format, alot of clans want you to use it :) -Snip- <3 Oh and I just noticed :3 50th comment on the page ;3

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:ImZraity
Name / Nickname:Niklas
Wins/Games:127/700
Past Clans:Unqiue,StrafesEU,Magicians
Why do you want to join Disappear: I like the clan and the people in the clan :D

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:ImZraity
Name / Nickname:Niklas
Wins/Games:127/700
Past Clans:Unqiue,StrafesEU,Magicians
Why do you want to join Disappear: I like the clan and the people in the clan :D
accepted as member

Sazziii

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ImR3X
Name / Nickname:Erik
Wins/Games:35wins//220games
Past Clans:StrafesEU//MagicansEU
Why do you want to join Disappear:I like this clan and im good on pvp and my friend is ImZraity

spirix

Tribute
Reaction score
Cw ?? -- add me on skype : petar.stojanovic.1297

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:ImR3X
Name / Nickname:Erik
Wins/Games:35wins//220games
Past Clans:StrafesEU//MagicansEU
Why do you want to join Disappear:I like this clan and im good on pvp and my friend is ImZraity
accepted as trial. Thanks for ur application :)

Wolfffffffff

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Dehli
Name / Nickname: Evan
Skype : Don't want to give it out, if i am accepted i will pm it.
Wins/Games: 17/114
Past Clans: Trivium, Imagination, SlimeArmy, Nitride, Prophecy. (Im an old school player.)
Why do you want to join Disappear: I'm looking to join disappear as I want to get back into this game, I took a 2 year break, started MCSG in 2011, forgot my forum account password (Hence the forum joining time.) and I want to take advantage of stats reset. (Before stats reset I had 1200 wins) I was a very skilled player at my prime during early 2012 as 25th on the leader board as well as inventing the fishing rod tactic with r0llie during Prophecy. SO to conclude I want a good clan to start playing MCSG with all over again. as expected I won't be the best but once the rust is off I hope to become a great player again.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Past Clans: Trivium, Imagination, SlimeArmy, Nitride, Prophecy. (Im an old school player.)
Why do you want to join Disappear: I'm looking to join disappear as I want to get back into this game, I took a 2 year break, started MCSG in 2011, forgot my forum account password (Hence the forum joining time.) and I want to take advantage of stats reset. (Before stats reset I had 1200 wins) I was a very skilled player at my prime during early 2012 as 25th on the leader board as well as inventing the fishing rod tactic with r0llie during Prophecy. SO to conclude I want a good clan to start playing MCSG with all over again. as expected I won't be the best but once the rust is off I hope to become a great player again.
Where are you from? I swear if its another swedish person I am gonna DIE

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I looked to see if Dehli was a thing, its not an account, can you send me your stats link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci