• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DisappearEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Dehli
Name / Nickname: Evan
Skype : Don't want to give it out, if i am accepted i will pm it.
Wins/Games: 17/114
Past Clans: Trivium, Imagination, SlimeArmy, Nitride, Prophecy. (Im an old school player.)
Why do you want to join Disappear: I'm looking to join disappear as I want to get back into this game, I took a 2 year break, started MCSG in 2011, forgot my forum account password (Hence the forum joining time.) and I want to take advantage of stats reset. (Before stats reset I had 1200 wins) I was a very skilled player at my prime during early 2012 as 25th on the leader board as well as inventing the fishing rod tactic with r0llie during Prophecy. SO to conclude I want a good clan to start playing MCSG with all over again. as expected I won't be the best but once the rust is off I hope to become a great player again.
What account did you have 1200 wins on? its not on the delhi account

IGN: Dehli
Name / Nickname: Evan
Skype : Don't want to give it out, if i am accepted i will pm it.
Wins/Games: 17/114
Past Clans: Trivium, Imagination, SlimeArmy, Nitride, Prophecy. (Im an old school player.)
Why do you want to join Disappear: I'm looking to join disappear as I want to get back into this game, I took a 2 year break, started MCSG in 2011, forgot my forum account password (Hence the forum joining time.) and I want to take advantage of stats reset. (Before stats reset I had 1200 wins) I was a very skilled player at my prime during early 2012 as 25th on the leader board as well as inventing the fishing rod tactic with r0llie during Prophecy. SO to conclude I want a good clan to start playing MCSG with all over again. as expected I won't be the best but once the rust is off I hope to become a great player again.
Accepted as trial, thanks for ur application

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaptenabbe8

Platinum
Reaction score
Brutal copy? BrutalEU

IGN : HrznAbbe
Name : Abbé
Past clan : Galican . HORIZON INTREPID
Stats 250 / 1100
Why you wanna join : PVP and ROD

Last edited by a moderator:

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
We are very under rated, This clan deserves more respect from other teams, We will be top 3 best team in the world. WE ARE Disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci