• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disappearing Inventory/Invisible People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
Ever since the 1.3 updated I started to get problems with the survival games server. When ever I shift click items in my inventory or even slowly drag the items from the chest, it disappears from my inventory/hotbar in a matter of seconds! This even happens we I am completely alone too. Also, a newly encountered problem was when alive players where invisible to me and I was invisible to them as well when i was still alive. Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

Z

Zerraina

I've been having these same problems, I noticed it may be some kind of glitch with opening chests. The opening chest sound will play, then the closing one will immedietly follow. Sometimes, if I get items before the closing chest sound, the items will stay. And sometimes, the opening/closing sound/animation stops altogether, making it impossible to get items. Without someone else who doesnt have this glitch, I have little to no chance of winning. Also enounter those invisble glitches sometimes too :I. It would be nice to have this fixed

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1.3.2 hopefully fixed it but it is indeed a new MC/bukkit bug that we have to deal with until a fix. Should have been fixed just now in this newest update.

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
I already got the 1.3.2 updated today, and I continued to have this problem. :(

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Its is not our plugins fault, it is the amazing thing that is Bukkit and Minecraft creating new bugs every time they update. We may just have to deal with this for a little bit longer until a fix can be made.

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I literally just played a match in 1.3.2 where my opponent in the death match was invisible to me and was able to kill me without being hit by me at all. I was in a skype call with him so i know i was hitting where he should be. He was visible till the death match as well, but as soon as it started he was no longer visible.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we just found out they fixed this bug in 1.4...

Xx_Nuclear_xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Im getting these problems too, oh and another problem is sometimes i see people flying and some people underground at deathmatch, its really annoying cause you cant hit them. Oh and btw is "Internal Server Error" from me or from the server?

Brad99

Tribute
Reaction score
Im getting these problems too, oh and another problem is sometimes i see people flying and some people underground at deathmatch, its really annoying cause you cant hit them. Oh and btw is "Internal Server Error" from me or from the server?
yeah! they really need a fix on this D:

Fredrik Elm

Spectator
Reaction score
I just played and got iron boots, iron leggings and a gold helmet in my first chest, then after ca. 1 minute all my inventory disappeared, so frustrating, sadly, this makes me not wanna play anymore, unless someone fix the bug

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
I just played and got iron boots, iron leggings and a gold helmet in my first chest, then after ca. 1 minute all my inventory disappeared, so frustrating, sadly, this makes me not wanna play anymore, unless someone fix the bug
Same here fredrik. Every time i go the the corn in the beginning i get nothing. :(

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been having the same problems with the chest glitch. It could be that someone else took them first (highly doubt it), or because of lag and the items went back into the chest... or they just disappeared for good!

Also, theres this other glitch where when I open a chest, the cursor always moves near the bottom-left corner.

I don't have the invisibility glitch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci