• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disappearing Inventory/Invisible People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are having this problem try to downgrade 1.3.2 to 1.3.1, it should fix the problem. :)

Ibrahimanees1

Spectator
Reaction score
This happened to me too, scince 1.3 whenever i take items from chets they disappear! even when im all alone and i took the chest first. But when I punch somebody with my fist and i kill them I get the items 'properly'. Or if im in a team someone gives me items, it still works. Is this a Bukkit problem or the plugin problem, whatever it is, please fix it.

xX_SkIlzzzzz_Xx

Spectator
Reaction score
Ever since the 1.3 updated I started to get problems with the survival games server. When ever I shift click items in my inventory or even slowly drag the items from the chest, it disappears from my inventory/hotbar in a matter of seconds! This even happens we I am completely alone too. Also, a newly encountered problem was when alive players where invisible to me and I was invisible to them as well when i was still alive. Does anyone know how to fix these problems?
please can you tell me how to get on a survival gams server:confused:

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
That happened to me too, but it got fixed already

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Its is not our plugins fault, it is the amazing thing that is Bukkit and Minecraft creating new bugs every time they update. We have decreased the chance of this happening, which is the best we can do so far due to Minecraft/Bukkit breaking it in the first place. I personally have never gotten this glitch after the newest update.

Nvrl8

Spectator
Reaction score
Try to downgrade 1.3.2 to 1.3.1, this might fix the problem. (Try to create at least lag as possible)

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh yeah, thats right. You can do that. But how long until it will be fixed fully (i.e. new bukkit comes out)? And how come this doesn't happen on any other bukkit servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci