• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenHassan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It's kinda sad how you guys have DQ Ping AU(the clan I'm in). Give me 3 reasons to why we have been DQ?
Then I shall contact a mod and we can sort it out instead of all you guys spamming DQ, Dossers and Cheaters in chat. We took screenshots and if you guys don't have a decent enough excuse this could lead to you guys being banned.
- Ping AU members.

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
You must have proof for it to be a dq you rat.
Lol we do spastic.
Btw Don't you feel proud of yourself? Calling someone a Rat on a Minecraft Forum. Grow some balls and get off the thread you prick

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It's kinda sad how you guys have DQ Ping AU(the clan I'm in). Give me 3 reasons to why we have been DQ?
Then I shall contact a mod and we can sort it out instead of all you guys spamming DQ, Dossers and Cheaters in chat. We took screenshots and if you guys don't have a decent enough excuse this could lead to you guys being banned.
- Ping AU members.
Pm me and I'll tell you.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol we do spastic.
Btw Don't you feel proud of yourself? Calling someone a Rat on a Minecraft Forum. Grow some balls and get off the thread you prick
do you really care think if I call you a rat? you're an annoying kid.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
If you look at the edit history, the CB against Ageny was a DQ and was removed last night. Way to go!
A Moderator told us that we won. (BigFella).
For more information inbox me or Tadda thankyou.

Lel, no way we lost to you scrublords!
Leave this thread.

Lol what DQ? 3-1 win post ty ty ty
Leave this thread.

You must have proof for it to be a dq you rat.
Leave this thread and never call anyone names over a game mate.
Your like 6.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score

Leave this thread.

Leave this thread.

Your like 6.
Firstly, you are lying about a win, which is against the rules..
We will get moderators involved if you do not change score.

Secondly, where is the evidence of the DQ? Mhm got none, then its a win to us, thank you.

Thirdly, you have to tell us a reason why we must leave the thread, we are not causing flame, breaking/avoiding rules.

Lastly, you're telling Yozy that calling someone names over a game is stupid... You just called him a 6 year old.. Now i don't know whether it is just me, but that seems a little.. mhm odd.

Thank you very much.

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score

Leave this thread.

Leave this thread.

Your like 6.
You're* btw, why are you even apart of a clan let alone own one, you are so bad at this game I can't believe people have even joined lmao I like 8 heart you blindfolded (not like that's much of an achievement though)

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Firstly, you are lying about a win, which is against the rules..
We will get moderators involved if you do not change score.

Secondly, where is the evidence of the DQ? Mhm got none, then its a win to us, thank you.

Thirdly, you have to tell us a reason why we must leave the thread, we are not causing flame, breaking/avoiding rules.

Lastly, you're telling Yozy that calling someone names over a game is stupid... You just called him a 6 year old.. Now i don't know whether it is just me, but that seems a little.. mhm odd.

Thank you very much.
Firstly We are not lying we were told that we won by a moderator when we explained the cb

Secondly, We do have proof lmao You guys just had the arrogance to block us on skype lol

Thirdly Yozy is actually creating flame if you can't read.

Lastly He is backing up a friend (just like all we all do)

Now leave the thread

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
You're* btw, why are you even apart of a clan let alone own one, you are so bad at this game I can't believe people have even joined lmao I like 8 heart you blindfolded (not like that's much of an achievement though)
Your in no place to judge anyone on the skill level you are not the best player in the game so shut your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci