• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidgetJoeHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ItsFearlessYT I dont know why I chose that IGN its just that I think it was kind'a cool and a lot of people target me because of the name so yeah.
Nickname: My nickname is Fear because almost no one knows my IRL name really.
Donor: No, because I spent all of my money on 2 monitors and my pc so when I have enough money i'll buy diamond donor or platinum.
Wins / Losses: 61/1384 my ratio and my wins is really bad because I started playing mcsg when I was like 9 and I have been having so medical issues so I haven't been able to play lately but now its all good. :)
Strengths / Weaknesses: My strength is sword fighting and i'm very good with the Fishing rod and fns as well
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I think spectrum is a good clan where it is a lot of decent/good players and I it looks like its a good community so I would love to join Spectrum as well this is an eu clan of course but I am 1 hour a head of UK time so I hope I get accepted and Peace

-Fear
Accepted :)

TheSantex

Spectator
Reaction score
GN: DogeWithIt (StafingPing)
Nickname:Marcus
Donor:Dia
Wins / Losses:Idk
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fns, bow, rod spam and sometimes strafe/ ping and ping noobs
Why do you want to join Spectrum?:Because atm im in the most inactive clan ever (IsmerizeEU) and im getting really bored, also iv been exited to join a clan where i can do something, so yeh

etz

Diamond
Reaction score
Who weren't? Ah, I see. Nice clan. Agreeing with bullshit.
Can you please leave the thread? You are annoying! We will clan war in the future, now we are busy with other clan wars, please stop being mad because we just beat you in a scrim. Just deal with it and go get other clan wars. Have a nice day! ^_^

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Can you please leave the thread? You are annoying! We will clan war in the future, now we are busy with other clan wars, please stop being mad because we just beat you in a scrim. Just deal with it and go get other clan wars. Have a nice day! ^_^
wow nice grammar

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
GN: DogeWithIt (StafingPing)
Nickname:Marcus
Donor:Dia
Wins / Losses:Idk
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fns, bow, rod spam and sometimes strafe/ ping and ping noobs
Why do you want to join Spectrum?:Because atm im in the most inactive clan ever (IsmerizeEU) and im getting really bored, also iv been exited to join a clan where i can do something, so yeh
You have been Accepted into Spectrum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci