• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiecool

KuraiReaper
Reaction score
IGN:_KuraiReaper_
Nickname:Kurai
Donor:platinum
Wins / Losses: I have 700 wins rizo could back me up
Strengths / Weaknesses: Sword rod fns Weaknesses Being on fire bow
Why do you want to join Spectrum?:Cuz rizo told me

gio99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Lorheys
Nickname: Lorey
Donor: nope
Wins / Losses: 21/93
Strengths / Weaknesses: good streif with sword/rod, good bow and not bad with fns
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: because ithinks is good clan and i have 1 friends in spectrum

PvpMinion

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Cryticz
Nickname: idk
Donor:nope
Wins / Losses: 5/15 (cuz haxors), my legacy is 1/5.5 ratio, with 150 wins I think
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am good at fns and bowing the Good out of people. I am bad when I am on fire.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: because a lot of my friends are here and I want to have fun in competetive pvp

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Cryticz
Nickname: idk
Donor:nope
Wins / Losses: 5/15 (cuz haxors), my legacy is 1/5.5 ratio, with 150 wins I think
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am good at fns and bowing the Good out of people. I am bad when I am on fire.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: because a lot of my friends are here and I want to have fun in competetive pvp
You have been Accepted into the clan!

King0567

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ItzKing_FTW
Nickname:Irl my Nickname is Vlada but in Mc it is King
Donor:iron
Wins / Losses:66/372 now
Strengths / Weaknesses:Strengths/rod sword bow Weaknesses/bow a little
Why do you want to join Spectrum?:Because I want to play clan war's

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:ItzKing_FTW
Nickname:Irl my Nickname is Vlada but in Mc it is King
Donor:iron
Wins / Losses:66/372 now
Strengths / Weaknesses:Strengths/rod sword bow Weaknesses/bow a little
Why do you want to join Spectrum?:Because I want to play clan war's
You have been Accepted into the clan!

Jamie Emmerson

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JammySafc
Nickname: Jamie
Donor: Platinum
Wins / Losses: played 74, and won 10 but my old stats were played 1000 and won 400
Strengths / Weaknesses: My strengths are Swords, bows, fns and fishing rods. My weakness is just versing a hacker.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I want to join Spectrum because last time i was in a clan i really enjoyed it. My previous clan was called Nitride there was me xExtract and other guys. Also I have friends in there what say this clan is really good and i want to take part in helping you guys when i see you in games and when you play clan battles. I have heard from isazac that this is the best clan on mcsg and i would love to make it better and kill everyone who are in different clans and stuff. I know all of the rules for example not to kill my own clan members and stuff and i wont aslong as they don't kill me. I have been playing mcsg for quiet a while now and iv just came back and i really want to join a clan and this is the only clan i see with good members and a good owner and my good friends. I would love to be part of your clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci