• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
He is the creator of the original clan and tehnically nobody can steal the name lol. It's like with Emperors, they disbanded and nobody is allowed to make a clan with the same name. And please stop trying to look smart because you are not.
Everytime I see you, your always criticising someone / something. Leave bud, stop moaning, its a public word not his word only.

JustGamingChair

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Duplicity
Nickname: IRL nickname "Davide"
Donor: Iron donator
Wins / Losses: 64/831
Strengths / Weaknesses: I'm really good with sword, because I play in kohi too, my weakness is the bow
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because Explozure invite me to the clan

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Duplicity
Nickname: IRL nickname "Davide"
Donor: Iron donator
Wins / Losses: 64/831
Strengths / Weaknesses: I'm really good with sword, because I play in kohi too, my weakness is the bow
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because Explozure invite me to the clan
You have been Accepted into Spectrum!

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Everytime I see you, your always criticising someone / something. Leave bud, stop moaning, its a public word not his word only.
Are you able to read or not? If he allready founded a clan with that word nobody can make another clan with the same word, and I'm not critising anything I'm just telling you that you can't make a clan with the same name lmfao.

Reactions: Quw

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you able to read or not? If he allready founded a clan with that word nobody can make another clan with the same word, and I'm not critising anything I'm just telling you that you can't make a clan with the same name lmfao.
You absolute spanner, we didn't even think of the name a friend did, so go and bum them about it.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
First of its already* Clearly your 2 years old and by the sounds of it from your videos. Yes you are. You can't even spell "already" which clearly states your quite dumb. Stop acting smart and get off our thread and stop moaning at people all the time, Also a friend (Frizzy) thought of this name not us!

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
First of its already* Clearly your 2 years old and by the sounds of it from your videos. Yes you are. You can't even spell "already" which clearly states your quite dumb. Stop acting smart and get off our thread and stop moaning at people all the time, Also a friend (Frizzy) thought of this name not us!
I agree 100% I am on an iPad, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci