• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED Horcrux [EU Division]

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Let's see . Hmm , 5-0 against sky king's ? Well , swearing on skype means nothing . U are just easy . It was 4-0 for us . Put the lose untill we get the mods . Have a nice day .
You have bad clan,all members have macros,you abuse me and more much

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
You play unfair.Jess_ter hacker .You accept my rules and don't want to play 2vs2.
Well, first of all jess_ter doesn't, secondly you don't have legitimate evidence, and thirdly, the original rules said 3v3 or 4v4. So put it up or you'll suffer the consequences.

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, first of all jess_ter doesn't, secondly you don't have legitimate evidence, and thirdly, the original rules said 3v3 or 4v4. So put it up or you'll suffer the consequences.
Look at the third line of the rules, you will be amazed how blind you are.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
You used macros mod, so be quiet.
Lol, evedince? And some macros are allowed but if you're talking about the illegal ones, I didn't use them, you're just admitting Jess ter and me are good and have amazing teamwork.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
You play unfair.Jess_ter hacker .You accept my rules and don't want to play 2vs2.
At the start of the Clan War 2 days ago you sent me the rules, which ones are this ones:
First to 3 or 5.
You may only use Players on your rosters. If you do not it will be a clan war DQ.
Only 2vs2-4vs4's.
No Sponoring or bountying, If you do it will be a round Redo.
You can not leave if you dislike a map, If you do it will be a round DQ.
If you die to a hacker It is not a redo.
If you crash in game it is counted as a death.
Is you crash in Pre-Game It is a redo ONLY If you have evidence.
No Ghost Killing, if you ghost kill it will be a round redo.
No Disobeying MCGamer rules.
No bypassing filter Etc.
Only Up to 48 hour post-pone, any longer the clan war will be forfeited.
~In Order to fight us you must Obey to all of these rule~

We accepted the 3v3 you guys agreed, everything is in the skype chat. There is not such a rule that says that you can change from a 3v3 to a 3v2 whenever the Clan War, itself, is going, But anyway you posponed the Clan War until we almost dq'ed you because you were gonna take much longer. There is no excuse when you have 48 hours to get 3 members on and resume the Clan War so the 3v2 is not our problem.

The second point is that jess_ter doesnt hack. After the Chernobyl game you acused them of critical hacking. I asked if you guys wanted to share screens with him. He has no problem with that. You guys didnt reply, not our problem. Plus I dont allow players that are hacking in the clan and my members now who I am and the way I am, you may dont know, I dont blame you for that.

My third point is that one of your members swore on chat, well couple did and not just one time. If you guys wanna see it I can get you dq'ed for breaking a MCSG Rule and yeah I got it screenshoted. So dont be like that because we beat you guys 5-0 and please put up the loss, accept the consecuences of the Clan War that you accepted to play. If you guys dont put up the lost I might takes this further. Nothing else to say.

ShredderPlay

Survivor
Reaction score
Киньте пруф, то что мы проиграли из-за DQ.
#Horcrux vs #Stels : 5-0 |DQ |

Если пруфа нету, то просьба удалить кв с нами.
P.S у наших игроков читом нету, нет и не будет.

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Киньте пруф, то что мы проиграли из-за DQ.
#Horcrux vs #Stels : 5-0 |DQ |

Если пруфа нету, то просьба удалить кв с нами.
P.S у наших игроков читом нету, нет и не будет.
Пруф был,мы вам скинули,так что не надо мне тут ля-ля,и 1 просьба,не пиши на форуме,а пиши мне в скайпе :ruslan.chirilov

Crashed

Tribute
Reaction score
Plz, dont spam on FORUM!Write on skype LEADER:ruslan.chirilov

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci