• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED Horcrux [EU Division]

ShredderPlay

Survivor
Reaction score
Пруф был,мы вам скинули,так что не надо мне тут ля-ля,и 1 просьба,не пиши на форуме,а пиши мне в скайпе :ruslan.chirilov
Клан "Стелс" просит у вас прощение, играли мы тот кв неправильно, некоторые правила не знали, простите нас, надеюсь не будете о нас плохое думать.
Если нужно написать поражение, скажите.

Простите меня за флуд в вашей теме.

-Clan Stels.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
#Horcrux vs #SkyKing : 5-0 | DQ | Victory
Comment : I always knew that romanians are playing unfair.Abuse and Swearing
I think thats kinda racist to say even though I am not romanian. could you please change it? some romanians are very nice.

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
#Horcrux vs #SkyKing : 5-0 | DQ | Victory
Comment : I always knew that romanians are playing unfair.Abuse and Swearing
I think thats kinda racist to say even though I am not romanian. could you please change it? some romanians are very nice.
This clan play unfair,and DQ because so bad clan,abusing in skype and broke clan group.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
This clan play unfair,and DQ because so bad clan,abusing in skype and broke clan group.
could be but then dont say "romanians play unfair then say I always knew this CLAN was unfair and not the whole country.

Crashed

Tribute
Reaction score
Пожалуйста, не флудите на форуме! Please, do not spam on FORUM!

_TheDjo_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Artyom
IGN : _TheDjo_
Skype name : thedjo228
Donor : Gold
Wins[300+] :422
Games Played :3304
PvP Strengths :Sword, FR, FNS.
PvP Weaknesses :Bow.
Why do you wish to join #Horcrux :I want to be something in which Clan
Did you have any previous clans :Yes. And very much.

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Do NOT set up false wins on your thread, beware we are still watching you. Don't try to come up with a random score because you wish to do so. Also, stop harrasing us on our thread!
We beat you,you loss.Why aren't you accepting it?

Minz_

Tribute
Reaction score
Because you didn't even beat us, this is your LAST warning. I've warned you several times STOP it.

If you continue to do so it will lead to a DQ / Force disbanding the clan.

For the record, you are probably the rudest clan on MCSG and I don't suggest any other clans make relations with you.
We played with you, and we have won
Proof: http://puu.sh/a73Qy/997dab150b.jpg
I can still provide proof. :)

HorcruxEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Because you didn't even beat us, this is your LAST warning. I've warned you several times STOP it.

If you continue to do so it will lead to a DQ / Force disbanding the clan.

For the record, you are probably the rudest clan on MCSG and I don't suggest any other clans make relations with you.
The thing is, we beat you, stop deleting our win from OUR forums page, and we will not stop posting our win because we beat you. This is the screenshot when we were leading the cw with the score of 3-1:

And you, Sayf, used the Google Translate to ask us a redo of a last round whilst the score was 5-2:

"Мы хотели бы, чтобы перезапустить последний раунд, потому что Sr.Moderator не присутствовал в то время, для того, чтобы модератора, чтобы играть и на самом деле рассчитывать клан война там должен быть Sr.Moderator spectating его. У нас не было его так, что я прошу вас, чтобы сделать второй дубль 4 к вам и 2 нам. Таким образом, вы ведете на 2 тура." - Sayf

STOP LYING
, please, you are a moderator, you should be respectful to mcsg players and you have to be respectful. If you are a moderator, you can't do anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci