• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED!! Jolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBannana

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN Moonr4y
2. How many wins on mcsg? 19
3. Previous clan experience? #Glorify, #Harmony
4. What makes you a good option to be in the clan. I am pretty decent at pvp, I know most of the people in there, and I would help out a lot during cbs/scrims
5. Skype name You have it.
6. Youtube channel that you can upload evidence to if we are convicted of cheating? LightlySpiderPvP (Going to start uploading soon.)
6. What you want to be called in the clan Yoshi (New ign will be YoshE
7. PVP Strengths and Weaknesess: Strengths:Fns, bow spamming, rod combos Weaknesses: Raw sword w/no secondaries
8. Age 12

I hope to have a fun time with you and T and others!

~YoshE
You have been Accepted. Welcome to Jolt!

Dominated

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN TheSmallSquirrel
2. How many wins/losses? 16/144 I had 127 wins before Stat Reset
3. Previous clan experience? I was in Glorify Tenacity and Ambition I also know Hawkeye and Luis very well
4. What makes you a good option to be in the clan. I work very hard and will not give up. I am good at pvp and always have a good attitude
5. Skype name cubowner123_bm
6. Youtube channel that you can upload evidence to if we are convicted of cheating?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjHZwPvMVAeJ_8ig8ZYAmaA
6. What you want to be called in the clan Dom/Squirrel/Nat
7. PVP Strengths and Weaknesses I am very good at the bow and sword I am not as good at the rod and FnS but I can definitely make improvments
8. Age 13

ItsBannana

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN TheSmallSquirrel
2. How many wins/losses? 16/144 I had 127 wins before Stat Reset
3. Previous clan experience? I was in Glorify Tenacity and Ambition I also know Hawkeye and Luis very well
4. What makes you a good option to be in the clan. I work very hard and will not give up. I am good at pvp and always have a good attitude
5. Skype name cubowner123_bm
6. Youtube channel that you can upload evidence to if we are convicted of cheating?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjHZwPvMVAeJ_8ig8ZYAmaA
6. What you want to be called in the clan Dom/Squirrel/Nat
7. PVP Strengths and Weaknesses I am very good at the bow and sword I am not as good at the rod and FnS but I can definitely make improvments
8. Age 13
You have been Accepted. Welcome to Jolt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci