• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Disbanded) #Nerve [Au Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
  • IGN: atomicoatmeal
  • Name: Ethan
  • Skype name: Atomicoatmeal10101
  • Wins/games: 235/2400
  • Strengths: 1v1 pvp
  • Weaknesses: Teams
  • Rating 7/10
  • Past clans:(If any) Owner of #Atomic, #Prime, #dusk, #Force
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? becuse of my mate puff ily bae <3
Nice work, keep it up, On TRIAL

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
  • IGN: mjdwsportsman :cool:
  • Name: Mike
  • Skype name: mjdwheeler01
  • Wins/games: 17/457
  • Strengths: Rod, FNS, Combo Wombo
  • Weaknesses: 3v1
  • Rating /10 : 8/10
  • Past clans: (If any) : no
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? Because I would like to help you become the best clan on au sg :eek:
Hey man i'm not sure what to say because i do not want to decline you because we are running out of spaces for our clan. If you add me on skype: supernugget09 ill try to help no promises you will be in, have to figure it out with the bosses.

lukeyboi5000

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: lukeyboi5000 ( i also have no alts.)
Name: Luke
Skype Name: lukeyboi5000 ( I am on it very often)
Wins/Games: 58/1988( Sorry I have a bad ratio I didnt no about stats until I started playing with my friend but it was too little too late, But I have become a much more experienced player since then :))
Strengths: Sword, combos FNS.
Weaknesses: Walking into fire sometimes, I get nervous when fighting team of 2's on my own, and I get nervous when I am boutntied.
Rating out of 10: I would rate my self 7 because of my confidence and ability to play with others (but I am a bit shaky in the morning arnt we all!)
Past Clans (If any): Nope, I hope to join this one for the experience.
Why would you like to join Nerve?: Because It would be a great experiece and a great opportunity for people to see my skill, and I would meet heaps of new people :D.

Puffball5

Gold
Reaction score
  • IGN: atomicoatmeal
  • Name: Ethan
  • Skype name: Atomicoatmeal10101
  • Wins/games: 235/2400
  • Strengths: 1v1 pvp
  • Weaknesses: Teams
  • Rating 7/10
  • Past clans:(If any) Owner of #Atomic, #Prime, #dusk, #Force
  • Why would you like to join Nerve? becuse of my mate puff ily bae <3
We need this guy he is sexy #COATMEAL

Reaction score
Yolo sorry, i have declined you because your an ass to all, your faking your age and you play with people just for the wins, you dont share therefore you have been declined from your best friend itstomy :D
:( i am sorry and i will not be n ass anymore pl0xjust forgive me i have a decent ratio and i will help this clan a lot .

xtronama

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, could you please put up the loss against Unforgiven. If you fail to put it up, a moderator or staff member will be contacted. Also, please drop this D/Q nonsense, as we did not block glitch. I can also assure you that we can get you D/Q as well if we really want to as you bountied one of our players and you also used members that were not on your roster, [SplashyCraftYT]. So, please put up the loss :)

Have a nice day

SLiZeRMC

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN: _Slizer
  • Name: Kyle
  • Skype name: youve gowt meh
  • Wins/games: 80+ (Out of all my other accounts ;)
  • Strengths: Fns, Rod, Bow lock (Sometimes get em)
  • Weaknesses: Hackerz, 3or more teams.
  • Rating 6 and a half/10
  • Past clans: HotDoge
  • Why would you like to join #Nerve? Becoz i would luv to have cbz and i have My private scumbag in here xD and friendz!

Reaction score
IGN: SoCloseToGhosts
Name: Jackson
Skype name: SoCloseToGhosts
Wins/Games:24/679
Strengths: I am very good with the flint and steal and the fishing rod as I can hot key easily to them.
Weakness: I am alright with the bow but it is not my strongest point.
Rating: 7/10
Past Clans: I was in one with BowFlamerMC but it got inavtive ;-;
Why would I like to join Nerve?: I've seen a lot of good players in Nerve and I feel like cb would improve my pvp skills even more.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, could you please put up the loss against Unforgiven. If you fail to put it up, a moderator or staff member will be contacted. Also, please drop this D/Q nonsense, as we did not block glitch. I can also assure you that we can get you D/Q as well if we really want to as you bountied one of our players and you also used members that were not on your roster, [SplashyCraftYT]. So, please put up the loss :)

Have a nice day
We have put up our loss dw and we have hard sufficient evidence of you block glitching on Futuristic city and a staff member will be contacted about it and the evidence will be passed on to him/she other then that have a nice day sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci