• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded Please Lock

Bsstrossity

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Douzdelux123
Skype Name: I have it.
Games Won: 337
Games Played: 1884
How Active Are You: 8
Donor: N/A
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses: Hackers Weaknesses
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to be in this clan: For fun!

Posting for guy he doesn't know what to do. :p

Bsstrossity

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Douzdelux123
Skype Name: I have it.
Games Won: 337
Games Played: 1884
How Active Are You: 8
Donor: N/A
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses: Hackers Weaknesses
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to be in this clan: For fun!

Posting for guy he doesn't know what to do. :p
Accepted as Member!

Lenin_craft

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Lenin_craft
Age 13+ Required (Some Exceptions): 13
Skype Name (If Private PM me): lenin_craft
Games Won 100+(Rare Exceptions): 154
Games Played: 1848
How Active are you 1-10: 8
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): No sorry, if really needed I can get donor.
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strenght- bow, strafing, fns, rod. Weaknesses- water fights.
Past Clans: Elycton
Why do you want to be in this clan: Cause I have been lookin for a clan and I think this one should work out for me

Bsstrossity

Tribute
Reaction score
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): No sorry, if really needed I can get donor.
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strenght- bow, strafing, fns, rod. Weaknesses- water fights.
Why do you want to be in this clan: Cause I have been lookin for a clan and I think this one should work out for me
Accepted as Trial. We will test your pvp skills soon!

Bsstrossity

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial. We will test your pvp skills soon!
Add me back on Skype please.

Kuledud3

Diamond
Reaction score
So, before you go on and say that I am not mature for my age, I am very mature for my age. So, yea. ;)

IGN:Gabriel_Vasquez
Age 13+ Required (Some Exceptions):I am 10 years of age, going to turn 11 in September.. Yep. People also mistaken me for 12 year olds.
Skype Name (If Private PM me): gabriel.vasquez93
Games Won 100+(Rare Exceptions):300+ wins. I have 171, I think, to be exact.
Games Played:I have unfortunately played a lot of games in the past, and was very noob at the time. So that is my "excuse". I have played 6,000+ Games.
How Active are you 1-10:I am active 9 out of 10.
Donor (Not Required But Recommended):I keep on buying Iron donor, once it runs out.
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses:I am good with the sword. I am not that good with the flint and steel, but I have pulled a lot of sick moves with the flint and steel. My weaknesses is definitely the bow.
Past Clans: #Revolutions was my first clan. That is about it, aside a clan that I made, #Arbiter, but I disbanded it. :p
Why do you want to be in this clan:I really want to be in this clan because I love MCSG, and I want to be surrounded with people that feel the same feeling while playing SG. Just for the sake of fun is what I am trying to say. ;)

Bsstrossity

Tribute
Reaction score
So, before you go on and say that I am not mature for my age, I am very mature for my age. So, yea. ;)

IGN:Gabriel_Vasquez
Age 13+ Required (Some Exceptions):I am 10 years of age, going to turn 11 in September.. Yep. People also mistaken me for 12 year olds.
Skype Name (If Private PM me): gabriel.vasquez93
Games Won 100+(Rare Exceptions): 300+ wins. I have 171, I think, to be exact.
Games Played:I have unfortunately played a lot of games in the past, and was very noob at the time. So that is my "excuse". I have played 6,000+ Games.
How Active are you 1-10:I am active 9 out of 10.
Donor (Not Required But Recommended):I keep on buying Iron donor, once it runs out.
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses:I am good with the sword. I am not that good with the flint and steel, but I have pulled a lot of sick moves with the flint and steel. My weaknesses is definitely the bow.
Past Clans: #Revolutions was my first clan. That is about it, aside a clan that I made, #Arbiter, but I disbanded it. :p
Why do you want to be in this clan:I really want to be in this clan because I love MCSG, and I want to be surrounded with people that feel the same feeling while playing SG. Just for the sake of fun is what I am trying to say. ;)
Accepted for trial.

CloseCalls_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SyntrosHD (CloseCalls soon)
Skype Name (If Private PM me): You know.
Games Won 100+(Rare Exceptions): 61
Games Played: 1171
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): Plat
PvP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strength - Bow, FnS, Sword, Strafe. Weakness - Water Battles
Past Clans: -
Why do you want to be in this clan: Because u want me to join bae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci