• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[DISBANDED] Requesting Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
May I know his name? Im sorry if this is starting a flame- I'll leave. Just if your alright with telling me his name.
- IGN: puffball5 MrRageeQuit, KabaniaBum.
- What you wish to be called: Puff
- TimeZone: (UTC+12:00)
- Wins/Total Games Played: puffball5: 150/1184 MrRageeQuit: 16/51 KabaniaBum 128/1762
- Skype Name: wyaeth (CoolKat Has me)
- Do you have TS: Not right now but I can get it
- PvP Strengths: Sword, F n S
- PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Teams of 3,
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 6
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 8
- Favourite Maps: SG4, MoonBase9, Holiday resort, Fortune island, Demons breeze, Teweran SG2, Zone 85 Possibly more.
- Previous Clan Experience: #Atomic #Zest
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? /
- 25 Letters in why you want to be here. CoolKat recommended the clan. And I've played with some of you before and this is a strong clan!
Posting me and darkrai's app we really want to join an elite clan

- IGN: darkrai202
- What you wish to be called: huahwi aka god
- TimeZone: idk
- Wins/Total Games Played: more than you
- Skype Name: xx_god_xx
- Do you have TS: yes
- PvP Strengths: killing people
- PvP Weaknesses: dying because i never die
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 10
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 10
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 1 im a 1 man army
- Favourite Maps: everything i win on
- Previous Clan Experience: i think i owned phoenix . i f****d bitches
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? yeah abusing people
- 25 Words in why you want to be here. why the f**k not

- IGN: snochet65
- What you wish to be called: Mufasa
- TimeZone: why do you need to know my timezone? lol
- Wins/Total Games Played: it's in my signature can't be bothered copying it out
- Skype Name: Coolkat has me
- Do you have TS: yes
- PvP Strengths: killing people
- PvP Weaknesses: darkrai202
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 2
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 10 (Can you just separate this into rod and bow I just say no whenever I see this)
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 8 (I can work with a team pretty well if I have to but I'm better with just me and darkrai 2v6ing like we did in phoenix)
- Favourite Maps: SG2
- Previous Clan Experience: Umm NuggetZ CO-owner (the first one) a couple of clans I forgot the names of that lasted 2 days (I can explain more if you accept me) and Phoenix Officer then Co-Leader then Leader for some time
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Yeah one time for "suspected hacking" no joke that's the name of the ban
- 25 Words in why you want to be here. Why do I have to write 25 words exactly you make it look like some prize draw that you can do on the back of a cereal box
If your apps were serious, add hateronyou on skype. We'll talk there.

_Replayz_

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: _Replayz_
- What you wish to be called: ...
- TimeZone: aest
- Wins/Total Games Played: 324/2250
- Skype Name: ohhhipzy
- Do you have TS: nope
- PvP Strengths: rod,bow,fns
- PvP Weaknesses: water fights
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 9/10
- Self Rating (bow 1/10) 1337/1o
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 666/10
- Favourite Maps: all
- Previous Clan Experience: too many
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? nope

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I went on this clan's TS, and as soon as I joined I heard, "Yeah no one likes LMC" "LMC should go neck himself" stuff like that, then I got banned from the TS. Thanks guys, thanks. Even though I was kicked from the clan, I thought we could still all be friends, guess not
None of that was said. We simply didn't want you bothering us. After you continuously kept coming back after I kicked you. I told you the every time you spammed me your chances will decrease. After this post, by you lieing and trying to get us a bad rep, don't even bother re-applying because the answer will be declined.

- IGN: _Replayz_
- What you wish to be called: ...
- TimeZone: aest
- Wins/Total Games Played: 324/2250
- Skype Name: ohhhipzy
- Do you have TS: nope
- PvP Strengths: rod,bow,fns
- PvP Weaknesses: water fights
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 9/10
- Self Rating (bow 1/10) 1337/1o
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 666/10
- Favourite Maps: all
- Previous Clan Experience: too many
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? nope
If this was a serious app: Accepted for trial.
add hateronyou on skype c;
(I couldn't really tell)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I joined the ts and heard, no one likes LMC
Then i was banned from the ts, I wasn't lying, and this post was to get your guys attention cause you weren't answering on skype, all you did was remove me
I removed you because all you did was spam me. We clearly didn't want you to re-join so just drop it. We banned you because you were listening to our private conversations. Why do you think we were in a private channel instead of the public one. Unless you have some sort of proof about what was said in the TS, I can't believe you.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
I heard what I heard, I know you heard what I heard, I didn't spam you, and I don't want to be in adrenaline anymore, all I want is for us to be friends
Well this isn't helping.. I myself have nothing against you but to backstab 3 clan members including myself isn't really going to give you a good reputation in the clan.

L

Lachlan_is_best

Well this isn't helping.. I myself have nothing against you but to backstab 3 clan members including myself isn't really going to give you a good reputation in the clan.
I apologies for backstabbing, but I did say I will cause I had to go, but thank you for not hating me

L

Lachlan_is_best

Ok, I apologies to this clan, I am sorry for anything I've done, I truly am, I am not asking to be in this clan, I just wish for all of you to not hate me and unban me on the Adrenaline TS so I can play with some of you... <3

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with your team <3
Thanks.
Ok, I apologies to this clan, I am sorry for anything I've done, I truly am, I am not asking to be in this clan, I just wish for all of you to not hate me and unban me on the Adrenaline TS so I can play with some of you... <3
You were unbanned a few hours ago :p

Update
PizzaSauceMC has re-joined
amegaskyhold and josh_legend are still on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci