• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score

.-This is a revamp of the Rebels EU clan. We have decided to re-band the clan and continue to dominate the EU clan community. We also aim to preserve the history that the
original Rebels EU made-.
Big Thanks to Domilz for starting the EU Division and making it go as far as it did-.
.-Thanks to Maxypie for giving me permission to be in charge of this-.
.-Us Division can be found here-.
.-Our TS: rebelseu.teamspeak3.com:9379-.
.-Thanks to Sportz for setting up the Team Speak-.
.-Applications are now OPEN-.

Note: Please consider joining the TS and getting to know us before you apply

.-To apply you will need to meet the following requirements-.
1. Be mature, please do not apply if you tend to rage/get mad/yell at people
2. Have some clan experience
3. Have a working mic
4. Obey the staff

IGN:
Why would you like to join Rebels EU(put effort)?

If you do not get accepted please remain respectful towards the staff member, also if you are denied once you will get another chance to apply, use this wisely. If you get denied three times, please refrain from re-applying.

The trial will be over a 2 week period in which you will be tested and you will take part in scrims, FFA's and other clan events. So if you apply and you are accepted please try and stay active on the TS.

NOTE: Getting accepted for trial does not make you be in the clan instantly, you will need to pass your trial before you are accepted as a full member.

(*)= Break

Leaders

Zable

Officers

Elites

Deqay

♟️Members♟️

Jcc
Tim
Excl
Apzy
Salaft
Bluee
Strafe
Kiogra
Profyle
Primeval
Narwhal
GreatBenter
LoreyJenkins
TheBKLegacy

Trial Members

Pizi
Tiqlr
Zinke

✭VIP/Ex-Rebels✭

Maxy
Kall
Fisher
Chris
Sylanaa
Bryne
Misja
Davi
Beaver
Platypus
Luke
Philly
Sander
Alvin
Zethiz
DW
Lasse
Obbe
Sawk
Zinc
Lucas
Chuck
Jake
Battey
tjafuling
Miso
ShadE
Jules

.-Our Rules-.

https://gyazo.com/81e3454613c7765e63c56d129b20683e

.-Contact me-.

Ts

.-Records-.

WON:4 <PP:0> LOST: 4

Rebels v Infernus [<3:1>]

Rebels v Ismerize [<3: 5>]
Rebels v Obelisk [<5:2>]
Rebels v Intrepid [<3:5>]
Rebels v Vector [<5:1>]
Rebels v Infernus [<5:3>]
Rebels v Typhoon [<0:5>]

.-EU CLB-.

Rebels v Athomized [<3: 5>]

Thanks a lot a lot to beneu for helping with the thread c:
GFX made by CrazyDuckMan check him out.

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread will never look like the old thread so please dont bother, I am not even good at making threads. Ayway hope this will go far.

EDIT:Let me know the people Im missing on the old roster please.

Last edited:

Viktor

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg!!!

IGN: Viktoooorrr
Past Clan Experience: Obelisk, Ascendancy, Divergent, Ismerize, Vion, Lightless and ExtremeForce
Why would you like to join Rebels EU? Bcuz i know a lot of the members, AND my bae Lorey is in Rebels <3 And also i have played clanwars in more than 8 months. So i know what i do, and have all over control in cw's. And i also have been elite, leader officer and stuff in some of the Best clans in EU. I also have played a lot of us cw's but i switched back to EU bcuz my ping was 2 bad on US ;)

Dragos | dragos1337

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg!!!

Past Clan Experience: Obelisk, Ascendancy, Divergent, Ismerize, Vion, Lightless and ExtremeForce
Why would you like to join Rebels EU? Bcuz i know a lot of the members, AND my bae Lorey is in Rebels <3 And also i have played clanwars in more than 8 months. So i know what i do, and have all over control in cw's. And i also have been elite, leader officer and stuff in some of the Best clans in EU. I also have played a lot of us cw's but i switched back to EU bcuz my ping was 2 bad on US ;)
you are my friend , my friend :d Good Luck

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg!!!

Your application has been set as PENDING

I will let you know whenever you are either accepted or denied.

US Clans you have been in in the past?
First Page And good Luck!
Thanks c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci