• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Bahla
Donor: nope
Past Clans: None, i team with people a lot though so im experienced with that stuff
Skype Name: I'll give it if I get accepted
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join Ivy because my friend is in it and I think I am decent at PvP and i can help the clan in that way :)
Accepted as Trial

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:GotTrippy/SoTrippeh
Donor: No
Past Clans:VesselUS Supremacy Facile +More
Skype Name:chaottic- (Swift already has it)
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?:I want to join ivy cause i have known Swift for a long time and know how his clans work. Im average at pvp and know all routes/Callouts.
Accepted as Trial

pwenis

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pwenis
Donor: None
Past Clans: idk to many
Skype Name: u hav it fam
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: cus i play this game too hope u luv me

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Dqddey
Donor: Plat
Past Clans: Omeag, Amnesty, Clarity, Stolen, Voltage and lots of others...
Skype Name: thetexans-12345
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I wan't to join to meet new people, and I think that I can bring a lot to the clan one example is I know how to play in battles, because I have lots of experience playing in them.
Accepted as Trial

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Pwenis
Donor: None
Past Clans: idk to many
Skype Name: u hav it fam
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: cus i play this game too hope u luv me
Accepted as Member

Novaking

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _AlaK_
Donor:NAH
Past Clans: A lot
Skype Name: You have it
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Because you told me to apply

Joshster9000

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NotJoshh (My alts are Xyka, and IshBraveryHere)
Donor: none
Past Clans: Proxies, Bean, Explict US
Skype Name: joshster42
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join Ivy because I could probably make a difference for the players and the clan. I am pretty good at pvp if I do indeed say so myself and maybe if I get accepted you could Trial me. I hope I can bring a BIG difference to the clan and thanks for reading.

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: _AlaK_
Donor:NAH
Past Clans: A lot
Skype Name: You have it
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Because you told me to apply
Accepted as Trial

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: NotJoshh (My alts are Xyka, and IshBraveryHere)
Donor: none
Past Clans: Proxies, Bean, Explict US
Skype Name: joshster42
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join Ivy because I could probably make a difference for the players and the clan. I am pretty good at pvp if I do indeed say so myself and maybe if I get accepted you could Trial me. I hope I can bring a BIG difference to the clan and thanks for reading.
Accepted as Trial

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Poluh
Donor: Gold / Plat
Past Clans: Signature + more
Skype Name: u guys have
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: bc y not

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
z
IGN: Poluh
Donor: Gold / Plat
Past Clans: Signature + more
Skype Name: u guys have
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: bc y not
Accepted as Trial xD im dead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci