• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded.

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey can we have a clan battle today my clan is #Dauntless if you wanted to know. reply as quick as possible please

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
You did NOT beat Sypher! The clan war is not over yet!!!
You also used xJayJay96 who's not in The clan.

Jonboblob

Spectator
Reaction score
1 : We did win fair and square.
2 : HostileHatred is JayJay. He used his alt.

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
Right, 1. znizyzniz, come on now, everyone knows that having a hacker in the game is not a restart for that round, as the hacker was against both of our clans, therefore it was fair, as we all had the disadvantage, it isn't a basic rule that everyone has, if you want certain rules set you must say so before the war starts. 2. My alt is HostileHatred, I can prove that through IPs, I just couldnt be bothered to switch accounts. :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Right, 1. znizyzniz, come on now, everyone knows that having a hacker in the game is not a restart for that round, as the hacker was against both of our clans, therefore it was fair, as we all had the disadvantage, it isn't a basic rule that everyone has, if you want certain rules set you must say so before the war starts. 2. My alt is HostileHatred, I can prove that through IPs, I just couldnt be bothered to switch accounts. :)
Ok, I didn't know about your alt :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci