• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munish06854

Diamond
Reaction score
Right now we are currently just accepting people and putting then on Trial or Member. We are not giving position to anyone until we are ready and all organized.

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Michael
Minecraft IGN:Creeper_GG
Skype name:michael creeper_GG
Wins:276
Games Played:2000
How active are you 1/10:9
How mature are you 1/10:8
Why do you want to join #Excavation:I Know Everyone in this clan and it will bw a good experience
How would you help this clan:If we are down a game in a clan battle keeping everyone together without arguments
Tell us more about yourself:Theres not that much to know
Picture of the most delicious food you can find

Munish06854

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Michael
Minecraft IGN:Creeper_GG
Skype name:michael creeper_GG
Wins:276
Games Played:2000
How active are you 1/10:9
How mature are you 1/10:8
Why do you want to join #Excavation:I Know Everyone in this clan and it will bw a good experience
How would you help this clan:If we are down a game in a clan battle keeping everyone together without arguments
Tell us more about yourself:Theres not that much to know
Picture of the most delicious food you can find
Accepted
Welcome, I hope you enjoy this Clan

iJoshHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: iJoshHD
Skype name: ijoshlp
Wins: 144
Games Played: 790
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 0.5 sometimes, lol for real tho 8-9
Why do you want to join #Excavation: because i have sweq, me and munish both use vaseline, and i was in paradox and yeeee.
How would you help this clan: i could be the most swag person there is in the clan, and non swag people wanna join a clan with a swag person like me so yeah.

Tell us more about yourself: im really sweg and i like to use vaseline, i think ive mentioned that tho. oh im really good at strafing and getting criticals.
Picture of the most delicious food you can find: i was gonna put a picture of a Inappropriate body part on a male. here... but i dont think that would be allowed. no homo btw

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Please add me on skype @NativeTalentMC to discuss clan battle details.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Also I thought this clan was supposed to be a better clan from Paradox by getting rid of Fatal. Now it's just the same clan under a new name.

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins: 700
Games Played: 4300

How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Why do you want to join #Excavation: Because lots of my frands are in here (Sports and Munish <3) .
How would you help this clan: I WOULD GO TRYHARD IN CLAN BATTLES DA BEAST!
Tell us more about yourself: I am 13 years old and I love MCSG and I like winning and I like skype and ts and I love to eat pizza and hot tamales.
Picture of the most delicious food you can find: Pizza with whipped cream on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci