• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Would you like a clan merge with varence? If so add my skype awesomebox2012
Only If we are #Superior and we use this thread. We will put something aknowledging that you are Varence aswell.
Thank you.
Add me on skype at treven.breon3

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Neot2003
Wins on MCSG: 4/5
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes
Skype username: doodle.dood
Do you have a working microphone: Ofc
PVP Strength:Sword rod and bow
PVP Weakness: Fns
How Active are you (1/10) 7/10
How would your presence benefit our team:I just want to help
Why do you want to join superior: Many people here looks cool.
Have you played with any other members: Yes
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I wont make any changes
Accepted as Member! :D

Gingypoo

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gingypoo
Wins on MCSG: 286
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes to both
Skype username: I would prefer to keep that private so I will DM it to you
Do you have a working microphone: Yes
PVP Strength: Very good with the bow
PVP Weakness: Not the best at judging a scenario
How Active are you (1/10): 7
How would your presence benefit our team: I believe that I am a decent PVPer that can help lead the clan to a victory
Why do you want to join superior: I would like to join because I believe that this clan is strong and can go far and with my help we can become even stronger
Have you played with any other members: Yes. I play with Cali every now and then
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I was given Leader, I would have a session at least twice a week where all the members who can attend practice chest routes and strategies that can be used in the future

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gingypoo
Wins on MCSG: 286
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes to both
Skype username: I would prefer to keep that private so I will DM it to you
PVP Strength: Very good with the bow
PVP Weakness: Not the best at judging a scenario
How Active are you (1/10): 7
How would your presence benefit our team: I believe that I am a decent PVPer that can help lead the clan to a victory
Why do you want to join superior: I would like to join because I believe that this clan is strong and can go far and with my help we can become even stronger
Have you played with any other members: Yes. I play with Cali every now and then
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I was given Leader, I would have a session at least twice a week where all the members who can attend practice chest routes and strategies that can be used in the future
Accepted as Noble!!

captainagy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: captainagy
Wins on MCSG: 207
Do you have Teamspeak/Skype: Skype: Yes | Teamspeak: Not yet
Skype username: agy.kartasasmita
PVP Strength: Sword, Fishing Rod, Bow, Water Fights,
PVP Weakness: Hackers, Team of 3+, FnS
How Active are you (1/10): 8
How would your presence benefit our team: I can help you guys win clan wars. I am a decent pvper.
Why do you want to join superior: I want to join because of the fact that this clan is "Superior" :p. And this clan has so much good players and I would like to become better.
Have you played with any other members: Neot2003
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I would make a weekly training session for 1-4 hours. Training chest routes, pvp, and increasing your disadvantages in pvp.

dragonsea2000

Tribute
Reaction score
How would your presence benefit our team: I can help you guys win clan wars. I am a decent pvper.
Why do you want to join superior: I want to join because of the fact that this clan is "Superior" :p. And this clan has so much good players and I would like to become better.
If you were giving Leader rank, what changes would you make: I would make a weekly training session for 1-4 hours. Training chest routes, pvp, and increasing your disadvantages in pvp.
Wait for cali's reply.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial!!! We need to test Your skills!

captainagy

Tribute
Reaction score
Am I allowed to send you a montage? or me owning Neot2003? Or does it really have to be trial?

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Purge, I challenge you to a official clan battle following souls rules. If you accept, add minedandcrafted513 on Skype. If you decline, simply reply with a no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci