• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANNED CLAN DO NOT JOIN!

Silvercas242

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys ^.^ I'm silvercas242 and I going make a clan and I need the players. I'm here to have fun in clan battles, meet awesome people and play MCSG with a great community. This clan is not only to have fun it's also taking things seriously like MCSG. I will only except people who are a good sport, have fun, be friendly, can be in skype calls with others, have a good mic (sometimes I will record) and just get out there and do what they love! Please take your time to fill out the form. Don't worry if you don't get into the clan because maybe I can accept in the future. I might accept people who are good at PVP but don't have enough wins or kills, it just depends. Clans aren't a big deal they are just to have fun and meet new people it's not even funny how much people you meet. I will put you into a group with your wins and I will see how good you are at PVP. Ranks and the form down below. Don't forget to check out the channel. MCSG games will be uploaded soon. Bye and thanks for reading. CYA ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
IGN-
Age (Must be over {12})-
Do you have Skype?
Do you have MCSG donor?
How many wins do you have? (Must be over {30})
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?
Why do you want to be in this clan?
View attachment 25239

Rookie (30 - 50 mcsg wins 50 kills and over)
Marco_soccer

Warrior (50 - 100 mcsg wins 150 kills and over)

Elite (100 - 200 mcsg wins 200 kills and over)

Extreme (250 - 350 mcsg wins 650 kills and over)

God (400 and over mcsg wins and 700 kills and over)

Cheerleaders (Spectators, and Cheer for our Clan!)

Thanks and please apply. I will respond as soon as I can.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SwaggyUnicornGamerz
Link to YouTube Channel

Please note that I will mostly be doing Clan Battles with
#InfiniteSparks because I know the owner really well. I hope you are dedicated to this class more than I am also just to say even though i'm not "amazing at pvp" I'm here to learn aswell. Thanks so much for reading I appreciate it. Bye

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci