• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Bossy
Nickname:Bossy/Nathan
Skill (1/10):7
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I want to be apart of something. I want a group of people to talk to and play games with. Weather or not we win or lose a game it's the fact the we had fun playing the game. But ... I do enjoy a little competition
Accepted as Member.

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
Application :)

IGN: Verelle
Nickname: Jayden or Jay
Skill (1/10): 7
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to make new friends and be a part of something. I want to be in a small community of people to play my favorite game with. I enjoy PVP and want to be able to take it a bit more seriously by being in a clan.

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
Application :)

IGN: Verelle
Nickname: Jayden or Jay
Skill (1/10): 7
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to make new friends and be a part of something. I want to be in a small community of people to play my favorite game with. I enjoy PVP and want to be able to take it a bit more seriously by being in a clan.
Accepted as Trial.

ItsHotRod

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ItsHotRod
Nickname: HotRod or Henry
Skill (1/10): 7-8
Activeness (1/10): 9
Why do you want to join?: I've only been in one clan on this server and I think this clan would be a good second clan to be in. Seems like this clan is good and I would love to be able to join.

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ItsHotRod
Nickname: HotRod or Henry
Skill (1/10): 7-8
Activeness (1/10): 9
Why do you want to join?: I've only been in one clan on this server and I think this clan would be a good second clan to be in. Seems like this clan is good and I would love to be able to join.
Accepted as Member.

Bqd

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Bqd
Nickname: Bad
Skill (1/10): 8/10
Activeness (1/10): 7/10
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Zues because I wanna get back into clans. Also I wanna have a challenge because rn its too ez. Also this clan looks like it has a good community.

Pulse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Bqd
Nickname: Bad
Skill (1/10): 8/10
Activeness (1/10): 7/10
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Zues because I wanna get back into clans. Also I wanna have a challenge because rn its too ez. Also this clan looks like it has a good community.
Accepted as Member.

Proluxx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Proluxx / iProlux3
Nickname: Prolux
Skill (1/10): 8/9
Activeness (1/10): 8/9
Why do you want to join?:
I want to meet new people that cost me a lot to adapt if I manage to get into his clan, but give you all speak Spanish and do not use the English much but cb 's 'll do everything I can, can prove PS: Use google translator XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci