• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disconnecting while ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabiatic

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been noticing that a lot of players (including my self for a while) have used this method to avoid losing points. When ingame, when knowing you are facing cerain death, people have started to just leave the game instead of letting themselves get killed. When they just disconnect, they won't lose any points, and the killer won't receive any points either. There should be some kind of punishment for leaving while ingame, like losing a percentage of your points or something.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is already in the making............................... The person who last hit you gets points as if they did kill you when you leave.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed :)
Just be patient.
Btw, I really appreciate that you admit that you did it yourself for a while :)
<3 for that.

branone

Career
Reaction score
I've been noticing that a lot of players (including my self for a while) have used this method to avoid losing points. When ingame, when knowing you are facing cerain death, people have started to just leave the game instead of letting themselves get killed. When they just disconnect, they won't lose any points, and the killer won't receive any points either. There should be some kind of punishment for leaving while ingame, like losing a percentage of your points or something.
Oh lol i made the same post just recently sorry i should really check before making these as a lot of people have already done them..

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
That's really anoying when people do that
i only quit when i'm going to be killed by a hardcore hacker

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I never found it annoying, mainly because I'm just so chill, but it seems to be an ongoing issue and I know for a fact that administration are working on a system to help prevent this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci