• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jhon
IGN: S0n_Of_Pangea
Skype Name: hungermaniac
Building Specialities: I feel as if im an all-around builder , Im good at anything except redstone .
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/sbtzS#0
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I am currently in Team Elite and Team Revalize
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I want to learn from amazing builders , and I also see a chance for me to grow as a builder by being on your build team , hopefully I get a chance to grow with the build team .
declined, needs more depth and detail

Name: Max
IGN: MaxtheSwain
Skype Name: maxwell.swain
Building Specialities:
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/HgkZ3 http://imgur.com/a/WL1SW
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Herobox, Team Elite
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I would love to be in a community of such great builders to help others and improve my own builds
Accepted for a trial, please accept Charlie's request (might take a while)

Name: My Name Is Lucas
IGN: My In Game Name Is: rexmanx
Skype Name: My Skype Name Is: Lucas.Skjaeveland
Building Specialities: I am best With interior. But if someone gives me some kinda of template i can do most kinds of builds.
I am also familiar With VoxelSniper and Worldedit
Any Pictures of You Work:

I Built the 2013 Version

Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I have been in FyreUK yes. Im still in. But way too inactive to really take credit for their newest builds
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because i kinda got very inactive in FyreUK. And i wanna get more into building SG maps. This seems like a not too big but also very talented build team i could join to get back into building.
What specifically did you do on it, and proof? It's hard to know what you actually have done since FyreUK doesn't really credit people and it's a biiiig Build Team.
Name: Sean
IGN: Its_Sean
Skype Name: sean_matthews_194
Building Specialities: Terraforming, building with voxel, world edit and world painter.

I have some newer stuff if needed thats all that I have already uploaded.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Im still in a team Atlantic mermaids.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because you have some insane builds and I would like to part of it and hopefully help out with terraforming.
Accepted for a trial, please accept Charlie's request (might take a while)

PallikariMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: David
IGN: TheNguyenBros

Skype Name: davidnguyen212
Building Specialities: Castles, Medivial (idk how to spell) And Modern style house.
http://imgur.com/w256CzB
http://imgur.com/GKbYf9e
Both of these pictures are from my pvp server PallikariMC.no-ip.org
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team?
No
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works?

You guys make the best map and I want to try and make my building skills useful.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Name: David
IGN: TheNguyenBros
Skype Name: davidnguyen212
Building Specialities: Castles, Medivial (idk how to spell) And Modern style house.
http://imgur.com/w256CzB
http://imgur.com/GKbYf9e
Both of these pictures are from my pvp server PallikariMC.no-ip.org
No
You guys make the best map and I want to try and make my building skills useful.
Denied, builds are not of a high enough quality.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Cameron
IGN: parrot757
Skype Name: parrot757
Building Specialities: Redstone
Any Pictures of You Work: If you need them tell me.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes, Team Cloud.
Why do you want to join Discovery Works: I was a former redstoner for team cloud, and I wanted to join another one. I have been looking around for a while, and found you guys. (Plus your builds are cool) Thanks for reading.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Name: Cameron
IGN: parrot757
Skype Name: parrot757
Building Specialities: Redstone
Any Pictures of You Work: If you need them tell me.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes, Team Cloud.
Why do you want to join Discovery Works: I was a former redstoner for team cloud, and I wanted to join another one. I have been looking around for a while, and found you guys. (Plus your builds are cool) Thanks for reading.
Don't need a redstoner, No images, no entry.

YoLo_films

Spectator
Reaction score
I love your work i would love if you could build my server its a jail craft server and you would get a the z rank for free so plz msg me for server ip and more...

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Jake Ryans
IGN: ShootToMaim
Skype Name: ShootToMaim
Building Specialities: Terraforming, Redstoner, somewhat good at Building.
I can't really show you anything because mostly everything I've built are currently still WIP in Team Apollo, but...

This little snippet shows that I am able to work in small spaces effectively, keep things neat and organized, and create foolproofing in redstone.

If you take a look here, I did most of the ground terraforming besides the outside barrier of stained clay, and made about 1/2 of the interior.

Currently in Team Apollo as the head Redstoner and I consider myself an all-around.

want*
I fell in love with Discovery Works after I saw a Hollister model was one of the founding members...
But in all seriousness, I really want to join Discovery Works because your Turtles submission for the KitPVP contest was absolutely stunning, and it'd be quite awesome to be in a team that can build with that expertise. I also took a sneak peek at your maps and they seem to be a bit lacking in redstone, so I think I can make up for that :3.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jake Ryans
IGN: ShootToMaim
Skype Name: ShootToMaim
Building Specialities: Terraforming, Redstoner, somewhat good at Building.
I can't really show you anything because mostly everything I've built are currently still WIP in Team Apollo, but...

This little snippet shows that I am able to work in small spaces effectively, keep things neat and organized, and create foolproofing in redstone.

If you take a look here, I did most of the ground terraforming besides the outside barrier of stained clay, and made about 1/2 of the interior.

Currently in Team Apollo as the head Redstoner and I consider myself an all-around.

want*
I fell in love with Discovery Works after I saw a Hollister model was one of the founding members...
But in all seriousness, I really want to join Discovery Works because your Turtles submission for the KitPVP contest was absolutely stunning, and it'd be quite awesome to be in a team that can build with that expertise. I also took a sneak peek at your maps and they seem to be a bit lacking in redstone, so I think I can make up for that :3.
Declined, we don't need a redstoner at the moment.

X_angelz_X

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I am inquiring on the possibility of you all doing a commission, would love to know more information, please do PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci