• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Discussion] Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyGiant13

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, SurvivalGames_Players

Iv'e notice moderators are doing there job I give them credit. When a Moderator joins they are kind to players also make sure to inform the rules.

<Moderator>: Rules: No Spamming, No over use of caps, Be respectful, No ALT+F4 messaging.

When the moderator leaves the game the server goes out of control players are SCREAMING TO THE TOP OF THERE BREATH. We got players doing "Alt F4 for diamonds". Why aren't the mods on for that long? Why only 180 seconds don't we have alot of moderators. Can we solve this problem. Iv'e asked kindly to players to please stop being inmature. But they keep it up saying some type of rude comment "F*** you".

Post what you think can stop this?

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, SurvivalGames_Players

Iv'e notice moderators are doing there job I give them credit. When a Moderator joins they are kind to players also make sure to inform the rules.

<Moderator>: Rules: No Spamming, No over use of caps, Be respectful, No ALT+F4 messaging.

When the moderator leaves the game the server goes out of control players are SCREAMING TO THE TOP OF THERE BREATH. We got players doing "Alt F4 for diamonds". Why aren't the mods on for that long? Why only 180 seconds don't we have alot of moderators. Can we solve this problem. Iv'e asked kindly to players to please stop being inmature. But they keep it up saying some type of rude comment "F*** you".

Post what you think can stop this?
Yah some people are immature. The only way to deal with this is either to have a mod on all the time or you just have to screenshot and just report abuse there isn't much else you can do except be on TeamSpeak. On TeamSpeak you can poke a Mod or Sr. Mod and tell them the name, have proof and game.

Mod_Mitch

Spectator
Reaction score
I completely agree just screen shot and upload to forum that way we can see the evidence and the player can be handled with accordingly.

P.S Please like.

Kind Regards: Mitch.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I think they should make it so you can't see them leave (like you can't see them join) so you don't know if they are there or not, so people will be acting normally if they don't realise a moderator is there! Then the moderator can tell them to be quiet, then leave like a Ninja(Shrimp) and then everyone is good :D

Otherwise, if the mod leaves poke them on Teamspeak ;)

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
even though we're many we like to play together and that leaves other servers without a mod. there's also time where we have to move to another server because someone has poked us on teamspeak telling us that someone is hacking which is worse than spam.
-Poppi

Calebrox124

Platinum
Reaction score
You do realise there are about 80 mods and around 200 servers to watch over?
We realise people can be immature.
If you really want to complain about this, do something about it. Take pictures of people spamming and post it on the Forums.
Don't whine, help us.

TaiZeD

Spectator
Reaction score
I reckon the ratio of mods to servers needs to be 1:2 it could be a good solution, and doesn't hurt to have more mods. Unless you guys think otherwise..

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well for the caps problem, that can be fixed if they decide to get a plugin that limits it, so if the server receives a message with too many caps it'll send it publicly in lower-cases, or quite simply it can warn the player, then mute them if it persists. I've seen it done before on other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci